PDA

View Full Version : March Changes

mikeriley
01-16-2011, 08:37 PM
I was checking another post that has some specifics regarding changes in March. Along with the known instrument panel and Ipod changes it also listed the availabilty of leather dash and other individual options. This was a specific list for the UK, I really hope that the availability of the leather dash comes to the US, a small touch but something that I believe looks really nice. Also, the individual options gives the choice of merino leather. Lets hope these come to the US!

Rafa
01-16-2011, 08:51 PM
I was checking another post that has some specifics regarding changes in March. Along with the known instrument panel and Ipod changes it also listed the availabilty of leather dash and other individual options. This was a specific list for the UK, I really hope that the availability of the leather dash comes to the US, a small touch but something that I believe looks really nice. Also, the individual options gives the choice of merino leather. Lets hope these come to the US!

How does Merino compare to Nappa?

mikeriley
01-16-2011, 08:55 PM
merino leather was offered in the M5. If i remember correctly its between dakota and nappa. Softer than dakota but also more durable.

Rafa
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
merino leather was offered in the M5. If i remember correctly its between dakota and nappa. Softer than dakota but also more durable.

It seems like a good choice to have, then. Thanks for the reply.

BimmerUKF10
01-17-2011, 12:43 AM
I too would have had the leather dash if it were available! Always seemed short sighted to me that they failed to include it from the start.

JoeRoadster
01-17-2011, 11:10 AM
What about June changes, where it rolls-over to a 2012 model.
If you can wait until the March build, why not wait until the June build?

bfv
01-17-2011, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE
If you can wait until the March build, why not wait until the June build?[/QUOTE]

Then one would wait FOREVER!:rofl: