PDA

View Full Version : bimmmzerzzz kidd!

westwest888
01-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Yo yo yo! Reppin Newark New Jersey! Reppin South Bronx. Here come BMW! Gotta get that paper! Gotta sell that yayo! Gotta get those angel eyes! Who my number three?

I can't make this stuff up. It showed up on my Facebook. Straight from BMW NA. I think this bodes well for the motorsport legacy of the roundel. Every time I go to the track, I wonder where the "stash box" is in this car for mah drugz.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=139640342762553&oid=22893372268&comments

If you enjoyed last week’s video “Taio Cruz featuring Kylie Minogue – Higher”, we have a little goody for you: Here’s the second version of the song featuring Travis McCoy and of course the two BMW 7 Series cars. You can find the version featuring Kylie here: http://on.fb.me/Taio_Kylie - Which video do you like the most?

Taio Cruz feat. Travis McCoy - Higher

Nordic_Kat
01-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Hey Westwest, When were you last in Berlin or Munich? That video doesn't surprise me in the least. It is rather tamed down in terms of American Rap, but fits perfectly with the Euro paradigm.

What is it that you are trying to prove?

westwest888
01-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Hi NordicKat I'm WW888. We've never quoted each other or intereacted directly in 3 years.

My cousins are German. I picked one of them up at the airport and the kid completely flipped out in my car. I was like "um, did you forget one of your bags." And he was all excited to see the Cadillac Escalade on the road. The whole weekend he took pictures of Jeep Grand Cherokees, Chrysler 300s, and Dodge Magnums. His perception was that MTV Raps=America. The rest of the world looks up to us (or used to).

Anyway, I think marketing a $90k car to illiterate facebook mongrels is odd to say the least. Audi uses social media too, although they don't enlist T-Pain to rap about it. The comments and discourse on those FB posts is sub standard to a goat thread on bimmerfest.

Bill-SD
01-18-2011, 09:34 PM
You really need a life dude. Maybe a girlfriend would be a start...

GiaGiaJa
01-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Or a boyfriend :)

FCBayernFTW
01-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Or a goat?! :p

ProfessorCook
01-19-2011, 04:51 AM
Sorry to be radical here folks, but I like the tune. I don't think the video is all that special, but it doesn't bother me at all. What's BMW supposed to do, market only to the over-60 crowd?

thekurgan
01-19-2011, 05:51 AM
Hey Westwest, When were you last in Berlin or Munich? That video doesn't surprise me in the least. It is rather tamed down in terms of American Rap, but fits perfectly with the Euro paradigm.

What is it that you are trying to prove?

Totally tame. One of my favorite euro tv stations are the German and Austrian MTV, now if they would just stop overplaying Katy Perry ....

furby076
01-19-2011, 05:54 AM
Yo yo yo! Reppin Newark New Jersey! Reppin South Bronx. Here come BMW! Gotta get that paper! Gotta sell that yayo! Gotta get those angel eyes! Who my number three?

That audi of yours has roasted your brain man. Just try and break your lease and come back to BMW. The money loss will be worth it as you will be less likely to suffer perm brain damage.

:)

neapolitan
01-19-2011, 06:00 AM
Umm... I'm kind of with westwest on this one. I got exactly 28 seconds into that video before I had to Alt+F4 that thing. I couldn't take it anymore. :yikes:

Maybe it is about time I moved to a Benz if they go this route... ?? ;)

mstrq
01-19-2011, 06:03 AM
yo mang. dat sh*t be dam wanksta. they aint from da hood and they claimin they got legit street cred. they aint dealin no packz, they aint boostin no sneakz, they aint runnin from no five o, they be fake @$$ sh*t. imma put a fo five on them heads if they puttin out more albumz. aiight homez. peace

FCBayernFTW
01-19-2011, 06:56 AM
west made it sound like NWA or Public Enemy (80's) would be spokespersons for BMW.

It's a music video....He's just jealouse that they aren't plugging his VW brand. Like I said earlier... never seen a video glorifying/glamourizing his brand, but yet here's another one doing it for BMW....LOL

I'm detecting a little narrowmindedness here people....might I suggest some tolerance/EO awareness training?

cwinter
01-19-2011, 06:59 AM
While I cannot watch any of these at my current location, I am voting for Kylie hands down. :D

Now what are we talking about again? :dunno:

furby076
01-19-2011, 07:08 AM
west made it sound like NWA or Public Enemy (80's) would be spokespersons for BMW.

It's a music video....He's just jealouse that they aren't plugging his VW brand. Like I said earlier... never seen a video glorifying/glamourizing his brand, but yet here's another one doing it for BMW....LOL

I'm detecting a little narrowmindedness here people....might I suggest some tolerance/EO awareness training?

It's like Obama Girl. You didn't see a McCain girl did you? Maybe Obama girl was trashy and was terrible - but it shows someone really likes the guy to go out of their way to make such a thing...which takes time and a bit of skill

Nordic_Kat
01-19-2011, 09:04 AM
We are a tough bunch of critics. First we chastise BMW for the "JOY" campaign for being to soft and ethereal, now we fuss about this approach. I must admit though, I truly felt pain seeing those girls sitting on the hoods of the cars, digging their stilettos into the paint.

Thunder Dump
01-19-2011, 09:10 AM
I must admit though, I truly felt pain seeing those girls sitting on the hoods of the cars, digging their stilettos into the paint.

Reminds me of my teenage years (80s), when hair metal was all the rage and Tawny Kitaen did her infamous spread eagle dance routine on the hood of a pair of Jaguars in the Whitesnake Video "Here I Go Again". All my friends at the time were :yikes: :yikes: at her and I was like :mad: "not on the hood of the Jag!!"

Apparently I knew my priorities even then.

CT
01-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Answering with a question...

Should Gulfstream be offended that Far East Movement made a mockery out of their latest jet with that terrible, terrible song?

I'm not convinced that BMW pays to be mentioned. When the publicity is free, why not roll with it?

meeksdigital
01-19-2011, 10:54 AM
You really need a life dude. Maybe a girlfriend would be a start...

He's from San Francisco, so he's clearly only in the market for dudes. :yikes:

andyffer
01-19-2011, 12:01 PM
he's just mad Audi's haven't been the talk of those who spend affluently!
But rather that of those young unemployed writers from Cali.

and why no reppin the LBC

CALWATERBOY
02-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Deleted, yet here without end.

Chop362
02-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Back again!!!!Michael Myers of Bimmerfest

Inline Sixer
02-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Yawn.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

Lufthansa
02-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Reminds me of the subhuman degenerates in their p.o.s. next to me, waiting for the light to change, while blasting scoop dog**** or whatever that thing is called. I enjoy briefly blasting the classical station and seeing the bewildered looks on their ugly faces, trying to process what music is. However, not being able to spell, to say nothing of appreciating music, I savor the knowledge that these cretins will be medically deaf by age 40. Thankfully they're too stupid to be even considered by our Military!

Chop362
02-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Reminds me of the subhuman degenerates in their p.o.s. next to me, waiting for the light to change, while blasting scoop dog**** or whatever that thing is called. I enjoy briefly blasting the classical station and seeing the bewildered looks on their ugly faces, trying to process what music is. However, not being able to spell, to say nothing of appreciating music, I savor the knowledge that these cretins will be medically deaf by age 40. Thankfully they're too stupid to be even considered by our Military!

Spot on :thumbup::thumbup:

GiaGiaJa
02-08-2011, 08:01 PM
ssdd

Element7
02-08-2011, 08:45 PM

Lmao..What a prick on high horse. Just because they listen to modern rap and you to classic that doesn't make you genius and them "ugly, stupid"

Maybe you should look in the mirror before calling other people ugly.

dtc100
02-08-2011, 08:56 PM
...Maybe it is about time I moved to a Benz if they go this route... ?? ;)

You mean the P. Diddy route? God Bless Yall, there is a Bentley in the future if you keep it up dude:)

Lufthansa
02-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Lmao..What a prick on high horse. Just because they listen to modern rap and you to classic that doesn't make you genius and them "ugly, stupid"

Maybe you should look in the mirror before calling other people ugly.

Of course it does. Are you deaf yet?

GiaGiaJa
02-08-2011, 09:14 PM
I just love this place! Without argument... there will be nothing to read during HPFP :)

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5838/This-thread.jpg

sf_loft
02-08-2011, 10:04 PM
I actually like that song. I hear it on BPM Sirius all the time and I even downloaded it on iTunes. I like both versions but like looking at Kylie better :)

I was expecting some Jersey Shore rapper or something, but thanks for the link.

sf_loft
02-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Audi's can be hip too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34&hd=1

nekbreaker
02-09-2011, 04:52 AM
ww888 need a hug we need to not said or comment on hes stupid treads the guy need a life that passat is drivin u nut

dtc100
02-09-2011, 12:45 PM
ww888 need a hug we need to not said or comment on hes stupid treads the guy need a life that passat is drivin u nut

Never mind about www888, he is just domestic, you should check out loft's clip, that is what I call international terrorist coded instructional video, did you not see the "kkkkkkkk" sign and the arrow pointing at New York City?:) They even show you how to remove the mustache to blend in:)