PDA

View Full Version : Bavarian Auto Recycling= Horrible!!

ragtopE30
01-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Just to let everyone know, I have been trying for over 4 months to get a fly wheel for an automatic 1987 325e. This company has sent me several boxes with different flywheels and flex plates but never the correct one. I even took pictures made measurements and counted teeth, providing them with all this info on a very common part. And they still mess it up. After 4 months of waiting and going back and forth with them I was just informed that they don't even have that particular "rare" part in stock. They have promised a refund but after waiting 4 months for a part they dont even have I doubt I will see a penny. If you plan on buying used parts from this company be prepared to be on the phone several times and have your vehicle sitting for an extended period waiting on the correct part may or may not show up. I would highly suggest avoiding this company.

Slaymaster
01-20-2011, 08:08 PM
Just to let everyone know, I have been trying for over 4 months to get a fly wheel for an automatic 1987 325e. This company has sent me several boxes with different flywheels and flex plates but never the correct one. I even took pictures made measurements and counted teeth, providing them with all this info on a very common part. And they still mess it up. After 4 months of waiting and going back and forth with them I was just informed that they don't even have that particular "rare" part in stock. They have promised a refund but after waiting 4 months for a part they dont even have I doubt I will see a penny. If you plan on buying used parts from this company be prepared to be on the phone several times and have your vehicle sitting for an extended period waiting on the correct part may or may not show up. I would highly suggest avoiding this company.

Call your credit card company and request the card company to place a stop payment and ask for a total refund for the reasons you listed. Sounds like a slam dunk...

bavtech
01-21-2011, 09:47 AM
I apologize for the issues you had with our company.

We researched it and had a hard discussion with the salesman that took your order this morning. I reminded him that following up on customer issues is so very important.

I personally put the refund into the system and it should hit your credit card within 48hours.

If there is anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to contact me.

Nelson

ragtopE30
01-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Thank You Nelson. You have PM.

Tangent
01-24-2011, 04:44 PM
I've heard stories like this about them before... For what it's worth, I've had great luck with parts from Autobahn (http://www.autobahnparts.com/carlisting.aspx?make=top20&Page=0)in SoCal. They can't seem to figure out how to answer an email, but if you call them they'll find out if they have what you need pretty quick.