PDA

View Full Version : Small triangle inside trunk lid??

CC Brown
01-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Yesterday while washing my car I noticed a small light green triangle about 2 inches on a side on the inside of the trunk lid. It was snapped onto a black piece and had a tread connected to it. I snapped it off but was afraid to mess with any more because I had no idea what it did. I read the manual and could see nothing that mentioned it.

Does anyone know what it is for. My first guess was maybe you could hang the warning triangle on it.

My car was a Euro delivery so it came with a warning triangle plus first aid kit.

Funkee
01-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Yesterday while washing my car I noticed a small light green triangle about 2 inches on a side on the inside of the trunk lid. It was snapped onto a black piece and had a tread connected to it. I snapped it off but was afraid to mess with any more because I had no idea what it did. I read the manual and could see nothing that mentioned it.

Does anyone know what it is for. My first guess was maybe you could hang the warning triangle on it.

My car was a Euro delivery so it came with a warning triangle plus first aid kit.

That's the emergency trunk release. It glows in the dark in case someone is trapped inside.