PDA

View Full Version : Partial Roof Collapse at BMW Nazareth Parts Distribution Center

TheCount1
02-08-2011, 10:05 AM
:yikes:If you have been waiting for a part:

http://nazareth.patch.com/articles/distribution-center-temporarily-shut-down-due-to-roof-damage

The BMW North America distribution center in Lower Nazareth Township has been temporarily shut down as crews work to find out why a portion of the roof was damaged this morning.

The roof did not collapse, as previous reports stated, according to Mo Sheahan, corporate communications manager for ProLogis, the company that leases the distribution space.

***8220;There is some damage to the roof,***8221; she said, ***8220;but it did not collapse.***8221;

Sheahan said maintenance technicians, engineers and a contractor were on site working to identify the problem.

***8220;The facility is currently evacuated until we can ensure it is secure and safe,***8221; Sheahan said. ***8220;We hope to have it back up and running shortly.***8221;

There were no injuries, according to Sheahan.

NP82
02-08-2011, 01:43 PM
I just need to vent my bad luck and anger a little bit!
My X5 was damaged in a minor collision at the beginning on 12/03/2010... and it's been in the repair shop every since! And now the repair guys say they had ordered parts from Germany that had arrived in NJ, but due to the roof damage they don't know when they can get them! Over TWO months without my car... it's very sad times indeed!