PDA

View Full Version : M Sport Heated & Power Seats for Z3

sramsey
02-14-2011, 11:11 AM
I have a very nice pair of leather, heated, power, seats out of a 2000 M Roadster. They are OEM red/black leather. I have had the seat belt guides replaced. There are no rips or tears, the heaters and the power seat adjustments were checked and working properly. Seats are complete with rails so it is a pretty simple plug and play deal. Overall very good seats considering 10 years and 70K miles on the host car. I bought them to install in my 01 Z3 but I have since bought a 08 Z4M and plan to sell my Z3. So I no longer have a home for the M seats. I have $1,100 invested but I have no illusions that I will break even. So make me an offer and we will see what we can work out. The seats are currently mounted on a pallet and packed for shipping. Figure $150 to $200 for freight shipping and insurance and I will be glad to help arrange reliable shipping. When I bought them I had them shipped from Tenn. and it cost me $143. I will do my best to post a pic or two but should I fail, e-mail me and I will send you all the photos I have. Feel free to call with questions.
Scott Ramsey
Las Cruces, NM
(575)640-8525