BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Guibo - Flex Disk Part number

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MOPAULY 
#1 ·
Can anyone confirm if the Guibo/Flex disk is the same for the preface lifts and the facelifts. I know realoem says its a different part number but I was just wondering if there was actually any difference in the part. I plan on replacing mine but the place I am trying to order from only has it listed under the pre facelift part number

#2 · (Edited)
I am in the same boat i wanna replace mine also and the dealer wants $175 which is not too bad...but if u dont mind what is your car doing/y are u changing this part? Mine is shifting from 1st to 2nd/ 2nd to 3rd abnormally and sometimes when im slowing down it kinda jerks..not that bad but annoying when other ppl are in the car

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=GN63&mospid=47785&btnr=26_0189&hg=26&fg=10
is that what u need (not sure)

#3 ·
I am in the same boat i wanna replace mine also and the dealer wants $175 which is not too bad...but if u dont mind what is your car doing/y are u changing this part? Mine is shifting from 1st to 2nd/ 2nd to 3rd abnormally and sometimes when im slowing down it kinda jerks..not that bad but annoying when other ppl are in the car
Im a little touchy when it comes to stuff on my car. I can hear a slight clunk sometimes when I put the car into gear. I also get the 2-1 rough downshift sometimes that the guibo fix might take care of as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.