PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon Car Sales EUROPE #1 Car Dealerships!

Holliday
02-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Hello everyone,

I am stationed overseas in Germany and ordered a 2011 328i coupe and my wifes 2011 128i vert through Pentagon Car Sales (PCS). I am located in the Ramstein/KMC area. I purchased our cars from the dealership in K-town from Anthony Jones (AJ). They offer great service and the best customer service you will get in any car dealership. They usually have plenty of tester cars and you can also take one home overnight if it is available.

They also have a used dealership to choose to purchase from, or if you are thinking about trading your vehicle in like I did. They do all the paperwork and make it really easy. Like all car buying and trading should be.

They have a referral program setup for members that can receive rewards for referring people. If you are stationed overseas and are eligible for this BMW purchasing program you can shoot me a PM or email me at kpholliday@hotmail.com for more info. I will need your email address to add you into there database.

There website is: http://www.pentagoncarsales.com/

Thanks!

02BMW530
02-24-2011, 07:56 PM
I dealt with Anthony Jones when he was selling Hondas outside of Mainz-Kastel. I walked away with a Dodge from ENCS if that tells you anything about how my interactions with him went. I'm glad to see you had a better experience!

Enjoy your purchase! Pentagon sales is truly a fantastic experience!

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

Holliday
02-25-2011, 12:15 AM
I dealt with Anthony Jones when he was selling Hondas outside of Mainz-Kastel. I walked away with a Dodge from ENCS if that tells you anything about how my interactions with him went. I'm glad to see you had a better experience!

Enjoy your purchase! Pentagon sales is truly a fantastic experience!

Was that before 2001?? He has been in K-town selling Minis since 2001. A couple years ago they combined the Mini dealership with the BMW dealership in Ramstein so he stayed in the BMW dealership in K-town to sell mainly BMWs. They sell Minis in both the dealerships in the KMC area.

02BMW530
02-25-2011, 11:52 AM
After I thought about it, I realized his name was actually Anthony Johnson (Jackson?). He was about 6'2", 225 lbs or so. Light skinned black guy, ex-army with pictured of his family on his desk (his picture in Class A's right behind him; cue "Glory Days" by Bruce Springsteen).

Never had any interaction with Pentagon, but coworkers had interesting stories about them (99% good, shipping and factory pickup, etc). I bought through ENCS because I'm a sucker for a warranty. I always bought from a guy named Mike Mulvaney. Fantastic salesman, keeps you up to date about your car (I ordered from the factory) and a very fun guy.

Sorry to steal your Pentagon thunder! Next time I get stationed in Germany, I'll likely order a BMW through Pentagon.

Funny story, a family friend ordered a brand new M3 from the factory from Pentagon in K-Town. In the mean time between ordering it and receiving it, certain option packages changed and it affected his car. Nothing too major, but stuff like a power passenger seat is now a cost option and they built his without it. His M3 shows up, he's psyched, but it's all wrong. The dealer told him there wasn't much that could be done, so he gets on the phone with BMW NA. They took care of it real quick - reordered his M3 with all previous free items on it and rush delivery, picked up his M3 (with 5k miles on it already :D) at his house and gave him a 335xi long term loaner car until his M3 arrives. He's quite happy now, estatic when his M3 comes in.

marauder73
04-17-2011, 02:58 PM
I am also stationed at Ramstein AB, Germany. I am working with Will James on ordering a 2012 X5 xDrive35i. I'm a bit frustrated to find out that the earliest delivery date will most likely be late August! :( Will seems like a nice guy, but does not appear to be the most knowledgeable guy there. He keeps having to defer my questions to someone else...

Also, is there any way to haggle even a little bit? Perhaps get them to discount an option or two, or perhaps the 7 year warranty?

Derkj
04-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Do your homework before you buy from Pentagon. They claim they support the troops, but the troops support them. Get my point!