PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey BMW Dealers

jazzman727
02-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Can anyone recommend or not recommend any of the BMW dealers in the Central New Jersey area. I'm in the early stages of my search for a CPO. I've checked dealerrater.com, but I would also like to hear from members if you have any experiences you may want to share.:)

vern
02-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Can anyone recommend or not recommend any of the BMW dealers in the Central New Jersey area. I'm in the early stages of my search for a CPO. I've checked dealerrater.com, but I would also like to hear from members if you have any experiences you may want to share.:)
JMK BMW
Mark Carvalho
1-888-500-9011 ext.240
mcarvalho@jmkbmw.com
391 Route 22 East
Springfield,NJ 07081
I've been using JMK BMW for quite a few years and never had one complaint in their Sales,Service or Certified BMW Body Shop. They are also very knowledgeable in Euro Delivery. Tell Mark that Vernon Geck referred you. Good luck
cheers
vern

Eric335is
02-27-2011, 02:42 PM
I would go with BMW of Freehold.
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
Phone: 888-642-8920
The people there are excellent. No complaints so far. They are in the process of building a new building too.
I ordered a 335is from them in December and because of the factory closing it wouldn't be here in time to receive the holiday discount. So instead of telling me that there was nothing they could do, they took the hit and gave me the holiday credit anyway.

Polarlys
02-28-2011, 04:30 PM
We recently bought a '10 528i - xdrive from Open Road in Edison. Found them to be pleasant and willing to bear with a curious looker for 3 visits before we finally decided to make the purchase. They have a large inventory and I would definately give them a go the next time. :thumbup:

AlexK
02-28-2011, 04:49 PM
I like Open Road BMW in Edison, we got all of our BMW's there. We dealt with Jerry Cohen, a very pleasant (but somewhat old) salesman. Don't know if he's still working there, though. Other dealerships that people have mentioned are good too, which I can't say about ANY dealer in NYC area regardless of the brand of the vehicle.

northeast22
02-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Hunterdon BMW. We bought 3 cars from them in the past few years. Its a small dealership where you feel like family. They know us by name and have really been pleasant every single time, both before and after the sale. We went to about 4 dealers in a 30 mile range and came back to them.

Good luck with your search!! It's soo much fun!!

Slaymaster
03-01-2011, 08:06 PM
I would go with BMW of Freehold.
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
Phone: 888-642-8920
The people there are excellent. No complaints so far. They are in the process of building a new building too.
I ordered a 335is from them in December and because of the factory closing it wouldn't be here in time to receive the holiday discount. So instead of telling me that there was nothing they could do, they took the hit and gave me the holiday credit anyway.

+1 Go see Dori and tell him Mike from the BMW boards sent you. You will be in good hands unless they don't have a car you want.