PDA

View Full Version : BMW SUV vs. Porsche SUV

trev0006
02-09-2004, 12:05 PM
left click
http://lsd.newmedia.tiscali-business.com/bb/redirect.lsc?stream=sport1//de/motorvision/motorvision/mvas29-ver-por-bmw_wmt_adsl.asf&content=content&media=ms

Emission
02-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Nice video - just need a translation.

Personally, I like the Cayenne. I like the Touareg too.

When we were shopping, the Touareg wasn't available. For the money ($45-50K), we may have purchased the V8 Touareg over our 3.0 X5 had they both been in showrooms.

The Cayenne is overpriced - waste. Stupid people would buy the Cayenne with the VW V6 (available later this year). It is a DOG.

The X5 4.6i is also a bit overpriced for limited added performance. In my eyes, the best X5 (for the money) is the 4.4i with the awesome V8. Yes, I am jealous of the 4.4i owners out there... :cry:

SARAFIL
02-09-2004, 07:27 PM
The Cayenne is overpriced - waste. Stupid people would buy the Cayenne with the VW V6 (available later this year). It is a DOG.

It's available NOW. And, it's already doing well (showing the true colors of the Cayenne's target demographic). We had a guy turn in his X5 off lease on Saturday, and he replaced it with a Cayenne V6 a few weeks ago. His summary: Nice truck, handles well, but sure is a dog. He wished he spent the money on the V8. Otherwise, he was happy. His wife, on the other hand, was still pissed that he turned in the X5 and got the Cayenne. Why? It's her car, and she hates driving it. :rofl: