PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2001 E39 M5 Interior/ 540i mix Black- AMAZING CONDITION!

bb9000cde
03-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Hello-
I have an option at a M5 seat set near my home, so I am asking if anyone has an interest in this set from my 2001 540 M-Sport. This set will fit ANY 1996-2003 E39..so a great opportunity here.

1. I have a 2003 set of FULL black leather door panels off of a 2003 M5 with 39K miles. The panels are in beautiful condition...and again the full leather (meaning 100% of the door panel is in leather...not the plastic leather mix of some M5 panels. I will include all lights switches, except I don't have the driver's side window switch to include. I am also keeping the wood trim in the pictures. The rear panels do not have window shades. This full leather set new from the dealer is almost $2600.00!!!! Check real OEM for yourself and see.

2. I have 540i M- Sport black full interior seats off of a 9./2001 production car....front and rear, The seats are in a 9.5/10 condition of being like new!The drivers seat has NO craking or really any signs of wear..you will be VERY impressed. I have always used lexol leather conditioner nearly every month since I have owned the car, so they are extremely soft and supple. The front seats are power and have the sport electric bolster for your legs. The front seats are not-heated. Rear seats are SPLIT seats, so this is a great option if you car doesn't have the option. Makes the trunk so much larger when you can fold down your seats!! My car just hit 78K now on it, this is a great opportunity to change your interior and make it a mix of M5 door panels and Sport seats off of a VERY low mileage well taken care of E39.

I would like to get $1,000/obo+ shipping total for the set, would like to sell together..but if you want seats or door panels separate...may entertain it as well. I paid over $650.00 for the door panels alone. I have some great shipping connections, or would be great if you would like to pick them up in person. If I sell door panels, I will just ask what I paid plus $40.00 in fedex 2 day air shipping,....let me know if that seems fair!

Pictures show wood trim, I am keeping this trim....just so you know what you are getting. This again is a GREAT set and would make your non-sport E39, or perhaps interior color change perfect. I have tried to price these VERY fairly and you will see its a great set for the money! let me know what we can work out-

Beau
720-838-9510
beaubranT@aol.com

xpcgamer
03-07-2011, 07:51 PM
I am looking for a color change for my interior but you do realize that a fellow member just sold the complete Caramel interior from an M5 for under 1200? With the leather center and folding rear seats. Caramel! Damn it was beautiful!

bb9000cde
03-07-2011, 11:15 PM
I am looking for a color change for my interior but you do realize that a fellow member just sold the complete Caramel interior from an M5 for under 1200? With the leather center and folding rear seats. Caramel! Damn it was beautiful!

Hello- I am open for offers, whats fair to you? I don't have a center console, but can get you an M5 one to match the set in black leather by the time of this sale. You are getting M5 full leather door panels, SPLIT folding rear seats :-), and all in EXCELLENT condition. Make and offer and ill work with you to make this happen. Do you want to be in the $800.00 range ? Thanks again for your interest!
Beau

bb9000cde
03-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Will split set now, have received emails on this! Will do M5 door cards for $440.00 shipped...FULL LEATHER 2003 M5 in black! I feel a great deal!

Sport Seats for $450.00, got a quote from fedex today Denver- Hollywood Florida $173 each seat- $80.00 for rear. This is for 4 day ground FedEx... If you want to find your shipping on front seats...they are 24"x30"x36" and 70 lbs each.

Let me know, want to sell asap!

bb9000cde
03-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Seats sold today, now 2003 M5 door panels to go..any interest! Lets make this happen! $440 shipped in US!