PDA

View Full Version : FS Craigslist: AC Schnitzer Shift Knob, E-brake handle - $100 ea. - NOT MINE !!!!

BBQBOB
03-09-2011, 01:11 PM
AC Schnitzer Shift Knob, E-brake handle - $100 (Grosse Pointe, Michigan)
Date: 2011-03-09, 12:55PM EST
Reply to: sale-xvxcw-2256030651@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Asking $100 each.

AC Schnitzer shift knob. Fits most models of BMW with manual transmission, including but not limited to E28, E30, E36, E39, E46. excellent condition, like new. Includes fit kit, 2 extra set screws and allen wrench. I do not have the original box or any documentation I bought this used as well. I looked it up and it looks just like part number 2511 10 310 except the badge on this knob is a slightly different (probably older) design. Badge reads "AC SCHNITZER" "DRIVERS COLLECTION". I have no way to prove this is a genuine part, except my word. If you could see it in person, I don't think you would have any question. I hope the pictures show the excellent attention to detail in the production of this knob. I can take more pics if it would help. List price for new is $299!!

AC Schnitzer parking brake handle. Like new, no blemishes at all! Fits E28, E39 and most other BMWs. Secures with 3 set screws. Includes solid metal chrome plated release knob, handle, 1 extra set screw, and allen wrench. I do not have the original box or any documentation I bought this used as well. I looked it up and it looks just like part number 3441 10 220. Script is engraved and inset is painted black it reads "AC SCHNITZER". I have no way to prove this is a genuine part, except my word. If you could see it in person, I don't think you would have any question. I can take more pics if it would help. List price for new is $249!!

Call Steve 313-269-6090