PDA

View Full Version : Wurths wheel paint

hoppedar
03-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Just a heads up that Wurths is testing a new BMW specific wheel paint and it is bang on. I picked it up directly from the Wurths Canada office in Mississauga on Tomken Road.

Ilovemycar
03-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Just a heads up that Wurths is testing a new BMW specific wheel paint and it is bang on. I picked it up directly from the Wurths Canada office in Mississauga on Tomken Road.

Dang, I wish I knew this a month ago or so. I just did my first DIY wheel repairs on front two wheels (my car was bought used, it wasn't me, I swear!) and the paint doesn't match.

I suppose practice makes perfect, and next time I won't be as ambitious and/or pick my spots better, and be even more extreme with masking.

Thanks for the heads up though.

ProRail
03-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Dang, I wish I knew this a month ago or so. I just did my first DIY wheel repairs on front two wheels (my car was bought used, it wasn't me, I swear!) and the paint doesn't match.

I suppose practice makes perfect, and next time I won't be as ambitious and/or pick my spots better, and be even more extreme with masking.

Thanks for the heads up though.

1. People actually paint their wheels? 2. How many shades of black could there be?