PDA

View Full Version : Radio /navigation reciever - wiring codes ?

sonic393
02-14-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi you guys... "little" question here.. I have a '04 320Cd, with the Nav pro radio, cd changer setup.

Now, while searching for wiring colors (on sites like : http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php?postid=2786337&page=1) i noticed, when i opened up the trunk,removed the cover, that my setup is completely different from what i can see on the pictures.

I've taken some detailed pics, to clear things up a bit. Some of he wires i can find, like the woofers and so on. The wires i'm actually lookign for (the head unit outputs) aren't there, ore maybe have different color codes / are in another location...

Anybody opened up his beemer and had the same setup as me?

All help welcome...

BlackIce
02-14-2004, 06:44 PM
It looks like you have a different wiring scheme than what William has on the roadfly. One thing you can do is take out the head unit to see what color the wires are and maybe find out where it goes? Maybe BMW change the wiring scheme for the newer vehicles? I got a 2001 so I cannot confirm but it does look different from the pictures you posted.

Good Luck!

Ho you guys... "little" question here.. I have a '04 320Cd, with the Nav pro radio, cd changer setup.

Now, while searching for wiring colors (on sites like : http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php?postid=2786337&page=1) i noticed, when i opened up the trunk,removed the cover, that my setup is completely different from what i can see on the pictures.

I've taken some detailed pics, to clear things up a bit. Some of he wires i can find, like the woofers and so on. The wires i'm actually lookign for (the head unit outputs) aren't there, ore maybe have different color codes / are in another location...

Anybody opened up his beemer and had the same setup as me?

All help welcome...

sonic393
02-15-2004, 04:29 AM
Thanx, but, i will try that as a final solution cause i am afraid to "break" something in the front, so i will keep that in mind.

maybe someone has a sort of schematic with a wiring color diagram, I allready searched the bmw TIS program.. nothing :cry:

Thanx for the reply !