PDA

View Full Version : Censorship At Bimmerfest?????

MarcusSDCA
02-16-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by MARCUS545
Ok....so....does anyone have any comments on flying SWISS?? I'm booked on one of their new A-340s out of Los Angeles. (that's a 4 engine widebody....hey..my Dad was a TWA pilot...so I'm into planes). Back to the original thread topic....I just happened to get booked on Swiss because American FF program offered it to me. I guess I felt flying on an airline from a non-controversial country like Switzerland would be relatively safe and I can't imagine any security involved cancellations on this airline.

Mark in San Diego
ED April 30, 2004:
2004 545i/****ilver/Black/Anthracite/Sport/Nav/Logic7/Fold-seats/SiriusPrep

(Do people really buy the 545 without the Sport Package??)

OK..this is weird....I made a post and I noticed that someone edited it...here's the original post:
2004 545i/Tit Silver/Black/Anthracite/Sport/Nav/Logic7/Fold-seats/SiriusPrep....... but it now appears as follows: 2004 545i/****ver/Black/Anthracite/Sport/Nav/Logic7/Fold-seats/SiriusPrep

Thanks a lot, Janet Jackson....the censors are now all OVER Bimmerfest (I meant Titanium Silver....not Boob-Silver)

Patrick330i
02-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Huh? :dunno: Looks like I didn't really miss anything. Sorry, man. I can't even figure out what you are trying to say. :confused:

The Roadstergal
02-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Shorten titanium silver, and you get t***********itsilver...

Jever
02-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Huh? :dunno: Looks like I didn't really miss anything. Sorry, man. I can't even figure out what you are trying to say. :confused:I think he's talking about the "tit" being edited out of his car color, but I could be wrong.

Patrick330i
02-16-2004, 08:12 PM
I think he's talking about the "tit" being edited out of his car color, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, I got it now, thanks. TiSi works as well as some other variations using some of the font controls.

SergioK
02-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Um... not sure about the Boob-Silver but I have flown an Airbus 340 (Lan Chile) and it is by far more comfortable than the 767 and (gasp) the 777 when flying coach.

Patrick
02-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Um... not sure about the Boob-Silver but I have flown an Airbus 340 (Lan Chile) and it is by far more comfortable than the 767 and (gasp) the 777 when flying coach.

Boob-silver sounds like a cool option, never seen it though.

I wholeheartedly agree about the Airbus too ... I am glad that SAS got rid of the 767 in favor of the A340.

:D

Sensorship here? No ..... :eek:

-

Desertnate
02-17-2004, 10:02 AM

I too agreen the Airbus is much more comfotable in coach. I also think the in-flight entertainment system is light years ahead of the Boeing system (too bad it intrudes into you foot room).

If I remember from my last couple of trans-alantic flights on US Air 340's, I believe row 22~24 is the bulkhead between first and coach classes as well as the front emergency exit door. There is GOBS of legroom in that row :thumbup:

TeamM3
02-17-2004, 02:32 PM
it's nothing to get your tit in a ringer about :dunno: