PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO is the best!

schmatt
03-25-2011, 07:42 PM
I just purchased my car a couple of weeks ago and the wood trim felt really rough and was dull. I did some searching on taking care of the wood trim. I saw many people mention using an AIO to clean it and even wax it. So I got some Klasse AIO. Just applied a little bit and the wood was like new. That stuff is great! Now I know why everyone on all the detailing forums always talk about using it.

CGdetailing
03-26-2011, 03:47 PM
i love using this stuff too. it's very versatile.

Angelo@properautocare.com
03-28-2011, 05:56 AM
I agree with CGdetailing on the Klasse AIO (http://www.properautocare.com/klasse.html), it's a versatile product that most folks don't know about.

Munich77
03-29-2011, 11:26 AM
KAIO is an awesome product. I love using it as a clean/prep/sealant before I top the paint with another sealant. The product is also great on glass.

White335I
03-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Just curious - Did anyone use this as a sealant on the wheels?

TIA

vexed
03-29-2011, 04:57 PM
It's a great and versatile product. I use it as a base and then top it with something else. Currently I am using Klasse SG primarily for longevity and ease of maintenance. If you want to top it with a good carnuba let KAIO cure overnight.

I have used it on rims, I just switched to Rejex for rims-not convinced anything let's you just hose rims off when they are dirty.

Munich77
03-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Just curious - Did anyone use this as a sealant on the wheels?

TIA

I have used on my wheels. In all honesty, I don't find much of a difference between sealed wheels and unsealed wheels. BMW breakdust is aweful and I use wheel cleaner to clean the wheels. This cleaner I think is strong enough to remove the sealant. I am considering applying some of the coatings (either Opti-Seal 2.0 or C-Quartz) to my car and then applying it also to the wheels.

I have used KAIO Zaino Clear Seal, OCW and Wheel Wax to seal my wheels. All looked great when the wheels were clean. Wheel Wax helps a bit but not too much. Right now I just use a quick detailer which has some protective properties (FK425). I figure that that should be enough for a car that gets washed every two weeks (which is the maximum because of the brake dust).