PDA

View Full Version : X3 with Aero kit

Capitalist
02-20-2004, 02:01 AM
Saw the Aero kit equipped X3 at the Toronto Autoshow today...it was standing next to the regular X3. Let me tell you, the difference in looks between the two is day and night...there's simply no comparison. The kit works great with X3's quirky head/tail lights and somewhat low (for an SUV) stance. Best of all, it does not look like a tacky add-on (like the X5 Aero kit) but rather as an integral part of the carís design.

Patrick330i
02-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Saw the Aero kit equipped X3 at the Toronto Autoshow today...it was standing next to the regular X3. Let me tell you, the difference in looks between the two is day and night...there's simply no comparison. The kit works great with X3's quirky head/tail lights and somewhat low (for an SUV) stance. Best of all, it does not look like a tacky add-on (like the X5 Aero kit) but rather as an integral part of the carís design.

Pics, man, I need pics with this kind of post! :mad:

Capitalist
02-20-2004, 02:15 AM
Pics, man, I need pics with this kind of post! :mad:

Sorry, did not take any, but there are tons of other Aero kits pictures circulating on the net.

Robok
02-20-2004, 07:56 AM
Sorry, did not take any, but there are tons of other Aero kits pictures circulating on the net.

Really? then post some links!!! I have only seen two pictures, and neither very good!