PDA

View Full Version : Wax and polish?? 745i

stonedwheels
04-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Hi. i had my stock 745i for about a year now and i was wondering if anyone enjoys to wash they're baby ? and what kind of wax and polish you use? I'v been using Lucus speed spray wax and its been good , did it's job for about 2 weeks then i would reapply. ..

Robse34
04-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Check out the products at Adams. Great results and easy to use. If your paint is in good shape you'll use the hand products.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

Johnz3mc
04-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Vancouver Washington or Vancouver BC?
Rob, tell us the color of the 745 and whether you have any power tools yet, tools like a PC random orbital polisher or if you do everything by hand.
Tell us too if you're looking for a beauty wax/sealant or a wax that gives long term protection.
Once we know your skill set, we'll jump in with a million suggestions,
-John C.

Doktorek
04-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Honestly, they all do pretty good just as long as you apply them correctly and at least once every few months. Truth is, if you have a black paint job you have to take care of it. If you dont - wet sand it and compound and you will get your shine back right away.

Angelo@properautocare.com
04-11-2011, 06:30 AM
If you want durabilty then our Blackfire Wet-Ice Over Fire Shine Kit, will be the choice to go with. This shine has a liquid wetness on the surface yet still allows the depth and energy of the paint to radiate through! The best of both worlds that will give you the look and protection your looking of for, in a car care product like no other around. Your car will thank you!

http://www.properautocare.com/weovfishkit.html

stonedwheels
04-22-2011, 12:06 PM
the color of my 7 is state green ,i have a power washer thats about it . i like to apply shampoo by hand then spray wax with lucus speed spray wax .. its not the best but its eco friendly ...

Swanicyouth
04-28-2011, 10:53 AM
I use Menzernas Power Lock Sealant topped with P21S pure Carnuaba. Tried a lot of other stuff, this works the best for my on black and it doesn't streak. I haven't tried the Blackfire stuff, but I use Wolfgang polishes with a porter cable.

CrownKote
04-30-2011, 05:58 PM
Being a Detailer, On my personal BMW I use Klasse AIO once a year then I go with some DoDo Juice Supernatural to bring the "Bling" I use DP Wheel Glaze for the wheels (taking them off at least 2 times a year to get the barrel) and for the tires I use PEAR by CarPro... Interior for all of the leather I use Leatherique... Carpets I use DP carpet cleaner and an extractor then I coat with Scotchguard for automotive...
For the convertible top I use a mild AIO cleaner then the Scotchguard...

That is my basic regimen