PDA

View Full Version : H/K Easter Egg Settings

gf44108
02-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Does anyone know what the Easter Egg settings mean for the H/K stereo?

Turn the radio off then on again. Donít touch any button except the 'm' button - the button you use to tune the radio frequency manually. Press and hold the 'm' button for TEN seconds or until the display changes. It will then show the serial number of the unit. Use +/- signs to move to each setting.

SN - Serial Number
SV - Software Version

What does these settings mean?

RI 00
GAL 5
DSP 0 V04
TP-V 0
AREA USA
AF MAN

K1
02-24-2004, 02:06 AM
Does anyone know what the Easter Egg settings mean for the H/K stereo?

Turn the radio off then on again. Donít touch any button except the 'm' button - the button you use to tune the radio frequency manually. Press and hold the 'm' button for TEN seconds or until the display changes. It will then show the serial number of the unit. Use +/- signs to move to each setting.

SN - Serial Number
SV - Software Version

What does these settings mean?

RI 00
GAL 5
DSP 0 V04
TP-V 0
AREA USA
AF MAN

GAL=5 means that your speed sensitive effect is set to 5. Maximum is 6. Minimum is 3.

DSP = 0. The setting for the Digital Signal Processing. This setting can not be changed on 3-series (I believe this is used for 5-series cars).

TP-V = 0. This means that your Traffic Programme news announcment-volume is set to 0. This setting is relative to the general volume level of the sound-source your are listening to.

The rest I am not 100% sure about...

gf44108
02-24-2004, 02:24 AM
GAL=5 means that the your speed sensitive effect is set to 5. Maximum is 6. Minimum is 3.

DSP = 0. The setting for the Digital Signal Prossesing. This setting can not be changed on 3-series (I believe this is used for 5-series cars).

TP-V = 0. This means that you Trafic Programme news announcment-volume is set to 0. This setting is relative to the general volume of the sound source your are listening to.

The rest I am not 100% sure about...

Thanks K1 :thumbup: