PDA

View Full Version : Bimmerfest at roadcourse???

Bimmerdeej
04-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Just an idea...

Seems that its always really crowded wherever bimmerfest is at and we all want to DRIVE OUR CARS TOO! PPl get stupid with crowds nearby and thats not cool... We need a place that can house all the cars and ppl with accomodations, is relatively cheap to rent, in central Cali and we need to be able to get our cars out there and use them!

I vote willow springs... Rent out Big willow, Streets of willow and the drift park...
There is plenty of parking for all of the cars that would be at the show no problem..
If your driving in the day before there are plenty of roads nearby in the Tehachapi Mountains and kern county that are AMAZING TO DRIVE! You can get hotels in Lancaster/Palmdale area or Tehachapi.

Let ppl take rides in cars and get to experience what a BMW can do and was designed to do!

I think we should at least be a little open minded and look into some other venues to see what all the options could be..

just my 2cents...

M3 JEESH
05-09-2011, 08:08 PM
i think its a good idea deej, at least were cruising down w like 8 bimmers in our own wolf pack, its gonna be an awesome bimmerfest!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5211&pictureid=20230