PDA

View Full Version : Einszett Perls Shampoo

RBinDC
05-10-2011, 06:54 AM
I washed my BMW for the first time with this car wash and was surprised that it produced very little suds. I used it in the recommended quantity - 3 capfuls to 4 gallons of warm water.
Am I doing something wrong?

The stuff washed my car, which wasn't all that dirty and has a Blackfire protective sealant on it that Detail Dan applied several months ago. But I am wondering if this product worth its premium price.

What has been others' experience with car wash liquids and this one in particular?

DetailDan
05-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Its a very low sudsing shampoo. I like it because its slick, rinses easily, and adds some protection/ gloss. Of course its pH balanced, biodegradable, and wont remove wax/sealant.

Another good/ cheaper alternative is Chemical Guys GlossWorkz.

phil@detailersdomain.com
05-10-2011, 09:10 PM
einszett perls will not produce little to no suds, but does do a great job cleaning.

if you want a concentrate soap that suds you may want to try Lusso Auto Bathe (http://detailersdomain.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LussoAutoBathCarWash), this is one of my favorite car washes for maintaining my own cars.

DetailDan
05-11-2011, 04:56 AM
Lusso is awesome stuff. Has amazing slickness.

Todd@properautocare.com
05-11-2011, 08:00 AM
I washed my BMW for the first time with this car wash and was surprised that it produced very little suds. I used it in the recommended quantity - 3 capfuls to 4 gallons of warm water.
Am I doing something wrong?

The stuff washed my car, which wasn't all that dirty and has a Blackfire protective sealant on it that Detail Dan applied several months ago. But I am wondering if this product worth its premium price.

What has been others' experience with car wash liquids and this one in particular?

Personally 1Z Perls in my favorite (although EXPENSIVE) soap. It doesn't produce any suds, but it leaves behind an amazing shine and the water will bead of your paint for several weeks, even if you don't wax afterwards (or haven't waxed in a while).

RBinDC
05-16-2011, 10:05 AM
Lusso is awesome stuff. Has amazing slickness.

I just tried Lusso's. I had an introductory bottle so I tried it on my 1997 Lexus. WOW! This stuff really produces suds. In fact maybe too much. I used the two bucket method and the rinse bucked soon was as full of suds as the wash bucket.

I wonder if I added too much Lusso to the wash water. The instructions on the bottle say 2 oz per gallon, which is a lot. For comparison, the Perls calls for one oz per gallon.

DetailDan
05-16-2011, 12:54 PM
I just tried Lusso's. I had an introductory bottle so I tried it on my 1997 Lexus. WOW! This stuff really produces suds. In fact maybe too much. I used the two bucket method and the rinse bucked soon was as full of suds as the wash bucket.

I wonder if I added too much Lusso to the wash water. The instructions on the bottle say 2 oz per gallon, which is a lot. For comparison, the Perls calls for one oz per gallon.

Yes their recommendation is too high. Try 1 oz. with 3 gallons of water next time and see how that works for you. You can get 8- 15 washes with the 8 oz. bottle.