PDA

View Full Version : 1966 Ford F100 Pickup Truck teaser pics!

AndrewBigA
05-17-2011, 10:29 PM
coming out on youtube next week!
i hope you like the presentation when its done!

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/footballhead_2009/fordf100final3.jpg
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/footballhead_2009/fordf100final6.jpg
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/footballhead_2009/fordf100final7.jpg

i have a soft spot for old ford trucks.
me being a garage junkiee & a lover of old things, rusted things & just plain old garage junk, i decided to throw it out there for the photoshoot to be held at Sambucci Bros. Auto Salvage!

there is a ton of history about this place. as some of you know they are trying to wipe out the entire "shea stadium junkyards".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willets_Point,_Queens

they are moving to a new location, just a few mins away. the new place should be ready next year.

we tried to get the truck over to the yard before the start of the mets game but that didnt happen. everyone was checking out the truck. i wanted to shout out lets go yankees so bad but i held myself back, it was not the right time to trash talk! im having fun, were about to do a photoshoot at a creepy old junkyard. COOL!

so we took a walk around the place & there she was in the way back. it looked to me like two single post lifts side by side. there were these 2 huge steel arms on either side of the posts, one with a car on it. i demanded some sick shots inside the garage with the thought in mind to try to get a featured article on garagejournal.com!

what a creepy looking triangular steel building that was. i saw nothing but assorted car parts, lined up & tagged. i thought about all the stories that must be floating around about this place. the atmosphere that filled the air kind of reminded me of the michael jackson thriller video. if zombies could rise from the ground, now was the time!

jfs356
05-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Nice!

Todd@properautocare.com
05-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Andrew cannot wait to see the after pictures that looks great.

Angelo@properautocare.com
05-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Nice Andrew, will be waiting to see the video.

AndrewBigA
05-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Nice!
:thumbup:
Andrew cannot wait to see the after pictures that looks great.
thanks todd!

Nice Andrew, will be waiting to see the video.

thanks bud. ill post it when its done. still waiting for the rest of the pics from the photographer, then its off to my you tube guy bc i dont know how to do that kind of stuff! :eeps:

kmorgan_260
05-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Cool truck. I have a soft spot for the old Fords myself. Learned to drive in a 1968 Ford with three on the tree. My Dad kept her in tip top shape until he sold it in the mid 80s. I still have an old 1986 F250 diesel.

AndrewBigA
05-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Cool truck. I have a soft spot for the old Fords myself. Learned to drive in a 1968 Ford with three on the tree. My Dad kept her in tip top shape until he sold it in the mid 80s. I still have an old 1986 F250 diesel.

i want one from the 50s but this one looks nice too!

mb ill post 1 more teaser by the end of the weekend...

Todd@properautocare.com
05-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Still waiting...............

;)

AndrewBigA
05-22-2011, 04:27 PM

;)

the photographer is supposed to be sending me the rest of his pics tonight!

05-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Nice!!!!!

AndrewBigA
05-24-2011, 10:30 AM

;)

just4U :p

last teaser before the final presentation is released!

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/footballhead_2009/A9-final.jpg

05-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Great teaser there Big A!:thumbup:

AndrewBigA
05-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Great teaser there Big A!:thumbup:

thanks bud. im waiting for the final couple of photos. its about 20 photos of me polishing the truck in the shop & then another 15 or so taken at the junkyard.
i got the song picked out & now im just playing the waiting game.
as soon as i get the last couple of pics i will move foward & have my guy work on the video. once the video is done i will send it over to GJ for it to be featured on theyre homepage. once all that is done i will post it up.

trust me, i want to see the dam video already lol.
once this comes out i will be putting out alot of material. this has been holding me up a bit. i just hope it was worth it. :bigpimp:

05-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Great to hear Andrew!

AndrewBigA
06-05-2011, 03:28 PM
working on the video tonight!

06-08-2011, 06:45 PM
How's everything going so far?

AndrewBigA
06-08-2011, 07:18 PM
How's everything going so far?

playing the "waiting game".
this truck is holding me up from posting alot of other material lol.
once its out, i will be posting up alot more often.
the shop has been so busy & im so tired but i gotta keep up, its only june LOL! :thumbup:

CrownKote
06-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Amazing pictures of a beautiful truck!

AndrewBigA
06-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Amazing pictures of a beautiful truck!

thank you! first draft of the video should be ready by the ned of the night. im waiting for my guy to send it to me lol. gotta make sure everything is just right.

06-14-2011, 06:11 AM
Cool............:thumbup:

CrownKote
06-14-2011, 09:31 AM
thank you! first draft of the video should be ready by the ned of the night. im waiting for my guy to send it to me lol. gotta make sure everything is just right.

Nice! Btw I noticed in your sig pic you are wielding a FLEX! is that the PE14-2? or the L3403?

I have and love the PE14-2 for heavy cut corrections!

AndrewBigA
06-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Nice! Btw I noticed in your sig pic you are wielding a FLEX! is that the PE14-2? or the L3403?

I have and love the PE14-2 for heavy cut corrections!

lol thats the flex mini rotary. a great machine but i dont think ill buy flex ever again. i dont think theyre machines hold up too well. im a dewalt guy. im waiting to see if its true about dewalt producing a mini rotary. also read dewalt has upgraded the old dw849 model, the one ive been using for 14 years or so.
i get 2-3 years out of my dewalts.

CrownKote
06-15-2011, 05:00 PM
lol thats the flex mini rotary. a great machine but i dont think ill buy flex ever again. i dont think theyre machines hold up too well. im a dewalt guy. im waiting to see if its true about dewalt producing a mini rotary. also read dewalt has upgraded the old dw849 model, the one ive been using for 14 years or so.
i get 2-3 years out of my dewalts.

I got the Flex PE14-2 once they came out and this one has been beaten and well used! my only issue is that it gets hot! lol... it works great and I love the "soft start" feature it has... I love the DW849 a lot but honestly at about 8lbs for the machine only it gets heavy! lol... The Flex only weighs something like 4.5lbs...

Back to the topic... Where are some more pics? lol...

AndrewBigA
06-15-2011, 08:03 PM
I got the Flex PE14-2 once they came out and this one has been beaten and well used! my only issue is that it gets hot! lol... it works great and I love the "soft start" feature it has... I love the DW849 a lot but honestly at about 8lbs for the machine only it gets heavy! lol... The Flex only weighs something like 4.5lbs...

Back to the topic... Where are some more pics? lol...

yea, trueeeeeeeee the flex heads get hot. its cool to use a flex in the winter bc it helps warm up your hands but gloves are needed lol.

id rather have a heavier machine. with the reduced weight that means you have to apply body pressure to make the machine bite a little deeper sometimes. i dont like to lean into the car. i prefer to let the machine do most of the work at slow spdeds while i concentrate on keeping the head square & flat on the surface.

back on topic?

the video should be finished tomorrow night. the first draft went well but a few more things need to be done before its finished.

:thumbup: