PDA

View Full Version : The Calgary Summer Mountain Cruise - June 26 2011 - all BMW drivers welcome!

bigup
05-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Please see the attached flyer for more information.

We currently have 14 cars -- the target for our first year is 30!

***CCCP***
05-28-2011, 05:36 AM
Please see the attached flyer for more information.

We currently have 14 cars -- the target for our first year is 30!

I'm in I've already replayed on original forum. I'll try to make it even if I'm out of town. I see there is some talk about beyond guys and such mmm I don't know I used to race and cruise with them and let me tell u most of them are punks. Hope we will keep it classy and ppl are going to respect each other. To all who is gonna do dumb sh!t no talk I'll personally make them cry. Well I'm not saying everyone should drive lake a grandma but with respect to other I'm not too concern as I know BMW owners respect their cars and pll around them. At least on my e65/66 forum but there is always exeptions. Looking forward to meet u guys u can count 2-3 cars besides me. Should be a lot of fun and thx for organizing.

bigup
05-28-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm in I've already replayed on original forum. I'll try to make it even if I'm out of town. I see there is some talk about beyond guys and such mmm I don't know I used to race and cruise with them and let me tell u most of them are punks. Hope we will keep it classy and ppl are going to respect each other. To all who is gonna do dumb sh!t no talk I'll personally make them cry. Well I'm not saying everyone should drive lake a grandma but with respect to other I'm not too concern as I know BMW owners respect their cars and pll around them. At least on my e65/66 forum but there is always exeptions. Looking forward to meet u guys u can count 2-3 cars besides me. Should be a lot of fun and thx for organizing.

Excellent -- hope you can make it, and great to see a 7-series on board.

Understood re: Beyond. I don't even visit that forum any more. So long as we don't get the ricer Civics & Integra's following behind, we should be ok!

I've tried to make it clear on the flyer that this is a civilized cruise out to the mountains, not a Fast & Furious style race .. ha ha :) Obviously people will want to open up their cars a bit, that's fair enough, and down to them. So long as it's all safe and everybody respects one another, we'll be good.

***CCCP***
05-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Excellent -- hope you can make it, and great to see a 7-series on board.

Understood re: Beyond. I don't even visit that forum any more. So long as we don't get the ricer Civics & Integra's following behind, we should be ok!

I've tried to make it clear on the flyer that this is a civilized cruise out to the mountains, not a Fast & Furious style race .. ha ha :) Obviously people will want to open up their cars a bit, that's fair enough, and down to them. So long as it's all safe and everybody respects one another, we'll be good.

Sounds good to me for sure how many car have checked in already

bigup
05-31-2011, 11:31 AM
Sounds good to me for sure how many car have checked in already

I think we are beyond 20 now. The 30 car target should be easy to meet.

saini7
06-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Im in to !
:)

***CCCP***
06-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Just got back from Mexico today wondering if there is any updates? Is it still on?

bigbadboss101
06-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey I don't drive a BMW. I have a 2010 WRX that is coming off lease. Don't drive like fast and furious.
Did tested the X3 on the weekend and contemplating ordering one. Would like to meet some BMW owners.
Cool if I come?

BMWE46M3CS
06-20-2011, 02:04 PM
:D Hi everyone, I am new here, and I drive an 2006 m3 com. pac. and am in to,

bigup
06-21-2011, 04:23 PM
The cruise is still on .. rain or shine.

And it's absolutely fine for the odd non-BMW .. I'm sure nobody will be offended ;)

***CCCP***
06-22-2011, 02:01 AM
My car was suppose to go to the Bodyshop do fix dents on doors from other ppl doors due to our meet I reschedule

bigbadboss101
06-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks for organizing, and for the grill/burgers!