PDA

View Full Version : Adams All Purpose Cleaner

RBinDC
05-28-2011, 09:45 AM
I received a free bottle of Adams All Purpose Cleaner. It smells like a pretty strong stuff. How do I use this stuff? Do I dilute it or just spray it on? Is it safe to use on the paint? What about the alloy wheels? Frankly, I'm a bit afraid of this stuff.

Robse34
05-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Adams All Purpose Cleaner is good stuff. I use it full strength on wheel wells, tires, and wheels. I dilute 50/50 for engine detailing. Check the Adam's web site for more info. Only Adam's product I haven't been impressed with is the wheel cleaner; polishes and cleaners have been great.

dvon
05-30-2011, 08:21 AM
I received a free bottle of Adams All Purpose Cleaner. It smells like a pretty strong stuff. How do I use this stuff? Do I dilute it or just spray it on? Is it safe to use on the paint? What about the alloy wheels? Frankly, I'm a bit afraid of this stuff.

wouldn't use it on paint or wheels, but its great for cleaning tires and engine bay.

Bimmernut68
05-30-2011, 06:46 PM
I used the all purpose on the wheel wells and the tires and Adam's green wheel cleaner in the wheels themselves. Both products worked great. I would not use the all purpose on your paint.