PDA

View Full Version : How many car seats in X3/X5?

beware_phog
03-06-2004, 02:27 PM
How many baby seats can fit in the backseat of the X3/X5?....with the real question being can you fit three back there?

swindonhost
03-06-2004, 02:35 PM
How many car seats can fit in the backseat of the X3/X5?....with the real question being can you fit three back there?

I assume your talking about baby seats, you can put 2 on isofix if you have isofix in usa.

I would think it would be tight to get 3 seats in as the gap left is the width of the arm rest.

I can do you a picture tomorrow if you like

Jon

A Few pics

These are 2 BMW seats located on the Isofix points, you might get a bit more space with normal seats.

As you can see the gap in the middle is about the width of the armrest.

My wife sat in the space but could not get her back against the seat.

My son also had a go, he's 18 months old, he liked it.

beware_phog
03-06-2004, 07:36 PM
I assume your talking about baby seats, you can put 2 on isofix if you have isofix in usa.

I would think it would be tight to get 3 seats in as the gap left is the width of the arm rest.

I can do you a picture tomorrow if you like

Jon

yes, baby seats. I think we can assume that all cars come with car seats. :)

A picture would be great. Thanks.

AndDown
03-07-2004, 12:52 AM
yes, baby seats. I think we can assume that all cars come with car seats. :)

A picture would be great. Thanks.

How old are your 3 kids? If one of them is above a certain weight (I think 60lbs?) they could then seat in a booster seat which should fit in the middle of the rear seat.

swindonhost
03-07-2004, 10:31 AM
How old are your 3 kids? If one of them is above a certain weight (I think 60lbs?) they could then seat in a booster seat which should fit in the middle of the rear seat.

I reckon you might get 3 in, but the one in the middle is not going to be a happy bunny :cry:

AndDown
03-07-2004, 07:45 PM
I reckon you might get 3 in, but the one in the middle is not going to be a happy bunny :cry:

I can just see this happening: :stickpoke

And this: :throw: or this: : puke:

And the dad or mom doing this: :spank:

And then the kid: :flipoff:

beware_phog
03-08-2004, 08:16 AM

Actually I don't have three (and don't plan on it), but just thinking about taking other kids to stuff.

Great pictures. Thanks!