PDA

View Full Version : Buffer

beemz123
06-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Does anyone have any experience using this 6" turtle wax buffer? Not sure I can trust this or not.

Todd@properautocare.com
06-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Does anyone have any experience using this 6" turtle wax buffer? Not sure I can trust this or not.

I have used something similar. If you goal is apply and remove wax, then they work OKAY. If you goal is to polish the paint and remove swirl marks then it is way under powered.

Angelo@properautocare.com
06-10-2011, 05:03 AM
I have used something similar. If you goal is apply and remove wax, then they work OKAY. If you goal is to polish the paint and remove swirl marks then it is way under powered.

I totally agreed with Todd and if you need a polisher that will do the job and help you bring the finish back then we have a few of them ( PCXP7424, Meg'sV2...) that I can assist you in getting started and with our sale you get FREE towels and FREE shipping to the lower 48. You car will thank you.......:thumbup:

dboy11
06-10-2011, 07:33 AM

This is something that you will sell in a garage sale for a buck if it working. If you want a buffer then look at orbital buffers.(Porter Cable is the most popular) They will do a great job and have the capabilities to correct paint imperfections. :D:D