PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the A7 is the pace car for 24 hours of Le Mans

car-fan
06-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Just saw it come out during the race as a result of McNish getting involved in a dramatic crash as his R18 clipped a Ferrari 458 in a curve. Interesting enough my tuner stated that they used the GT as a Pace car for one of their competition events - Porsche, BMW, etc.. They say the car does pretty well on the track for its size. One day I'll take the car to the track, if for nothing else to get some quarter mile runs in.:)

Capobranco
06-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Just saw it come out during the race as a result of McNish getting involved in a dramatic crash as his R18 clipped a Ferrari 458 in a curve. Interesting enough my tuner stated that they used the GT as a Pace car for one of their competition events - Porsche, BMW, etc.. They say the car does pretty well on the track for its size. One day I'll take the car to the track, if for nothing else to get some quarter mile runs in.:)

Whoa!...:thumbup:

Frankly, I am amazed everyday when I push the start button....I can't believe something the GT's size and endowed with so many luxury amenities could be such an awesome engaging ride....magical :D - GT Mystique :cool:

Let me know when you are going to the track...I would like to come along and place a few quiet bets on you...and make sure you show up with the kid's seat in back :bigpimp:

BTW - I wish BMW would offer paddle shifters and an enhanced sport exhaust - totally in line with the performance of the GT. I have a friend who has a Maserati - I actually prefer my GT overall - but his GT's exhaust note is pure sex....it would be nice...just askin'