PDA

View Full Version : Just Married

fishermba2004
07-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Since I'm in planning mode for my wedding....:)

Is there a safe way to write just married on the rear window? Would soap or shoe polish etch or otherwise damage the window if left on for a few days?

I'd like to find a safe way to write on the windows and provide that to people rather than posting a guard near the car during the service.

gosee
07-11-2011, 05:20 PM
I think the window chalk would be safe, just make sure you write in the middle of the window and stay away from the trim, or you gonna stain the window trims.

zkeeper
07-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Maybe a sign on the back might be better??LOL...I suspect, just suspect you will NOT be getting up toooo early the next morning whereve you might be, and whatever dampness over night, or possible rain storm just MIGHT play white-chalk-polish-running-down-on-my-paint havoc-city with whatever you use. I personally would not risk it just to announce whats just taken place--but each guy has to decide what he wants to do.;)

IF you decide not to write on window, then you had best have someone you can trust make sure the car is guarded LOL..or you will come back to a BummerBimmer. Get married now and have a great time--:angel:

dvon
07-15-2011, 06:47 PM
There's paint made for writing on windows isn't there?

AndrewBigA
07-18-2011, 07:35 AM
Since I'm in planning mode for my wedding....:)

Is there a safe way to write just married on the rear window? Would soap or shoe polish etch or otherwise damage the window if left on for a few days?

I'd like to find a safe way to write on the windows and provide that to people rather than posting a guard near the car during the service.

blue painters tape :p

good luck with getting married. august is 6 years with my girl & were still not engaged lol.

hope it works out for ya!

masti99
07-18-2011, 09:52 AM
+1

tbod
08-06-2011, 09:45 PM
At my wedding my friend wrote 'Just Married' in Oreo cookies on the rear window of my new 528. It was cool but you would not believe how hard that was to get off.