PDA

View Full Version : atyclb

Sabrina
03-17-2004, 05:14 PM
Sorry atyclb I'm not trying to single you out but I can't post a reply in my own thread ... so ... :confused:

It was supposed to be a funny ... I do that ... Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore :tsk: :eek: ... Quit closing and locking threads up at a whim ... it was a JOKE!!!!!!!! ... :tsk:

AB
03-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Wow, my post and query contained therein was deleted from that thread, and it wasn't closed at the time I posted it. :tsk:

tim330i
03-17-2004, 05:19 PM
We take member request seriously....sorry that you were joking around but how is that possible for us to tell all the time?

I removed the extra posted and closed the thread because I thought it was a serious request and we take member feedback seriously.

:rolleyes: next we will get a complaint that we don't take anything serious because someone will request something and we will do nothing.

Tim

Sabrina
03-17-2004, 05:27 PM
We take member request seriously....sorry that you were joking around but how is that possible for us to tell all the time?

I removed the extra posted and closed the thread because I thought it was a serious request and we take member feedback seriously.

:rolleyes: next we will get a complaint that we don't take anything serious because someone will request something and we will do nothing.

Tim

Ouch my head hurts :confused: ... Anyone that has seen me post here for many years, knows that nothing I say is serious and if you read the post you could tell it was all stupid fun including all the smileys ... did you notice the dog remark???

Even if it was a serious request, WHICH IT WASN'T!!!!! ... why not answer my thread head on since I had the "balls" to post it on the Fest and not hide behind some PM or board that no one can access???? ... We are all adults or so I thought, why not handle conflict head on instead of behind peoples backs ... BTW, this is a serious question.

That will be the only serious thing you'll get out of me ... I'm going back to my pre-empted stupid silly self ... ;) :p

pintnight
03-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Ouch my head hurts :confused: ... Anyone that has seen me post here for many years, knows that nothing I say is serious and if you read the post you could tell it was all stupid fun including all the smileys ... did you notice the dog remark???

Even if it was a serious request, WHICH IT WASN'T!!!!! ... why not answer my thread head on since I had the "balls" to post it on the Fest and not hide behind some PM or board that no one can access???? ... We are all adults or so I thougth, why not handle conflict head on instead of behind peoples backs ... BTW, this is a serious question.

That will be the only serious thing you'll get out of me ... I'm going back to my pre-empted stupid silly self ... ;) :p

You have balls? :yikes: :eeps: :D :p :rofl:

Kaz
03-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Despite it coming from Sabrina, it looked pretty serious to me...

Sabrina
03-17-2004, 05:31 PM

After some of the stuff I've seen here ... GARGANTOUS ONES!!!!! :p ;) :rofl:

Mr. The Edge
03-17-2004, 05:32 PM
Sorry atyclb I'm not trying to single you out but I can't post a reply in my own thread ... so ... :confused:

It was supposed to be a funny ... I do that ... Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore :tsk: :eek: ... Quit closing and locking threads up at a whim ... it was a JOKE!!!!!!!! ... :tsk:

I didn't close or lock any threads.

pintnight
03-17-2004, 05:33 PM
After some of the stuff I've seen here ... GARGANTOUS ONES!!!!! :p ;) :rofl:

Dude like a lady? :eeps: :eek: :yikes: :p :D

Sabrina
03-17-2004, 05:33 PM
Despite it coming from Sabrina, it looked pretty serious to me...

You are kidding right :confused: ... I put silly comments in there about dogs and smileys just so you guys don't think it was serious ... When have I ever gotten offended at anything :tsk:

AB
03-17-2004, 05:34 PM

:rofl:

pintnight
03-17-2004, 05:34 PM
You are kidding right :confused: ... I put silly comments in there about dogs and smileys just so you guys don't think it was serious ... When have I ever gotten offended at anything :tsk:

I got offended when you became serious. :rofl: :D :p

So, relieved that your back to your normal self. :p :thumbup:

Sabrina
03-17-2004, 05:35 PM
I didn't close or lock any threads.

I'm sorry ATY ... You made the comment so I thought you did ... I have no idea who is a moderator/administrator/whatever anymore ... I just come in here to have fun ... I know it wasn't you now ... My apologies ... ;) :p

tim330i
03-17-2004, 05:36 PM

Even if it was a serious request, WHICH IT WASN'T!!!!! ... why not answer my thread head on since I had the "balls" to post it on the Fest and not hide behind some PM or board that no one can access???? ... We are all adults or so I thought, why not handle conflict head on instead of behind peoples backs ... BTW, this is a serious question.

I guess it all depends on your style and the way you see things. My general answers

1) While calling 911 in jest might seem funny, and be an obvious joke, that does not get you out of trouble for doing it.

2) We are all adults here, however that does not mean that everyone chooses to act like one all the time. That is true for bimmerfest and the real world.

3) Not all issues demand public attention and not all issues should be handled in the public light. It isn't that we are hiding something, this forum is proof of that. Just because you have the "balls" to deal with something in public doesn't mean that everyone does. There are certain things that are handled in private regardless of the person's personal request or not. You can request all you like that the government declassify information, but unless there is just cause it isn't going to happen...same sort of deal here.

I don't think that these policies are all that unreasonable....as I said as soon as we stop doing our best to address members concerns is the day we will get flamed for that very act.

I am going to drink green beer.

Tim

Sabrina
03-17-2004, 05:36 PM
I got offended when you became serious. :rofl: :D :p

So, relieved that your back to your normal self. :p :thumbup:

It was a short trip ... I didn't like it there ... scary ... :yikes: :eek: :eeps: ;) :p

Sabrina
03-17-2004, 05:43 PM
I guess it all depends on your style and the way you see things. My general answers

1) While calling 911 in jest might seem funny, and be an obvious joke, that does not get you out of trouble for doing it.

2) We are all adults here, however that does not mean that everyone chooses to act like one all the time. That is true for bimmerfest and the real world.

3) Not all issues demand public attention and not all issues should be handled in the public light. It isn't that we are hiding something, this forum is proof of that. Just because you have the "balls" to deal with something in public doesn't mean that everyone does. There are certain things that are handled in private regardless of the person's personal request or not. You can request all you like that the government declassify information, but unless there is just cause it isn't going to happen...same sort of deal here.

I don't think that these policies are all that unreasonable....as I said as soon as we stop doing our best to address members concerns is the day we will get flamed for that very act.

I am going to drink green beer.

Tim

Tim,

While I understand where you are coming from I don't wish to turn this into anything more that it already has ... I was just trying to do something silly, make a joke ... I have been known to do that a time or two ... my bad I guess ... :dunno:

As far as calling 911 ... I don't think you can compare 911 with the Fest ... this is a public board throwing government stuff in here just doesn't make any sense to me ... this is way way too serious for me ... :tsk:

I'm locking this thread ... ;) :p

P.S. Have a green one for me too ... :thumbup:

tim330i
03-17-2004, 09:21 PM
I had a couple, I will mark one down for you :)

I see where you are coming from and yes the parallels I was making are great when it comes to admining a forum of this size and with as many personalities I see it as needing to be serious, otherwise it is too complex to handle.

In any case I am glad you see where I am coming from and I understand where....that is about as good a resolution as I can ever see.

Tim

TeamM3
03-17-2004, 11:51 PM
admit it, you were trying to pull the "angry woman" routine to try and get Nate's personal attention :p