PDA

View Full Version : E30 leather seat upholstery kit

beem325es
08-19-2011, 09:16 PM
Been thinking about making an E30 Seat Upholstery kit for sale to anyone who wants to order it. I just bought a set of e30 m3 seats, so I will have the patterns for the seats soon. I have been researching for over a year now, looking for the absolute best materials possible, using OEM when possible. The seat upholstery kits would be made out of texture, color and thickness matched Leather of a very high quility from germany. I can order this leather in any original BMW E30 color including cardinal red, black (anthrazite), pearl beige, natural, grey, and pacific blue to match your original interior as close as humanly possible (these materials have been out of production for years). I have ordered some of these leather and can send samples if requested to show how perfect the leather is matched to what was originaly used in your car. I am all about details, so everything will be like OEM. I'm very picky about every aspect of making an interior (I even measure the distance between each stitch so I use the correct setting on sewing machine when doing double top stich along seams, now thats perfection!) This kit will be far more "OEM" like than what you would get off ebay from leatherseats.com, and much cheaper. From leatherseats.com, an all leather kit like this is $1899.00, and from Worldupholstery.com it is $2100.00 for the front seats and back seats. My kit will include everything down to GENUINE OEM BMW hog rings ordered from germany for only $999.99, ALL LEATHER (NO VINYL used). I have never seen a something of this extream quility for this cheap of price. I have got so I love doing upholstery, and am obsessive about everything being perfect down to the last detail. If I goof something up...it goes in the garbage, I eat the cost of my mistake and I do it again (NO COVER UP'S). This kit will NOT include tools needed to install the kit. Simple tools such as wire cutters, hog ring pliers and an outward clinch staple gun are needed...which are all available online or at Home depot. If anyone is interested in something like this, let me know. So far I have seat patterns for E30 m3 recaro seats, E30 m3 rear seat (88-01 M3 specific). If this goes over well, I will be adding to the list of different years and models of seat patterns I have. Message me if interested, and Keep the E30 BMW alive :)

dnornhold
12-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Interested in getting a quote for leather seats in pearl beige -- sport seats in the front and base rear seat in a 1987 bmw e30 4 door sedan. You can contact me at dnornhold@clear.net. Thanks, Been thinking about making an E30 Seat Upholstery kit for sale to anyone who wants to order it. I just bought a set of e30 m3 seats, so I will have the patterns for the seats soon. I have been researching for over a year now, looking for the absolute best materials possible, using OEM when possible. The seat upholstery kits would be made out of texture, color and thickness matched Leather of a very high quility from germany. I can order this leather in any original BMW E30 color including cardinal red, black (anthrazite), pearl beige, natural, grey, and pacific blue to match your original interior as close as humanly possible (these materials have been out of production for years). I have ordered some of these leather and can send samples if requested to show how perfect the leather is matched to what was originaly used in your car. I am all about details, so everything will be like OEM. I'm very picky about every aspect of making an interior (I even measure the distance between each stitch so I use the correct setting on sewing machine when doing double top stich along seams, now thats perfection!) This kit will be far more "OEM" like than what you would get off ebay from leatherseats.com, and much cheaper. From leatherseats.com, an all leather kit like this is $1899.00, and from Worldupholstery.com it is $2100.00 for the front seats and back seats. My kit will include everything down to GENUINE OEM BMW hog rings ordered from germany for only $999.99, ALL LEATHER (NO VINYL used). I have never seen a something of this extream quility for this cheap of price. I have got so I love doing upholstery, and am obsessive about everything being perfect down to the last detail. If I goof something up...it goes in the garbage, I eat the cost of my mistake and I do it again (NO COVER UP'S). This kit will NOT include tools needed to install the kit. Simple tools such as wire cutters, hog ring pliers and an outward clinch staple gun are needed...which are all available online or at Home depot. If anyone is interested in something like this, let me know. So far I have seat patterns for E30 m3 recaro seats, E30 m3 rear seat (88-01 M3 specific). If this goes over well, I will be adding to the list of different years and models of seat patterns I have. Message me if interested, and Keep the E30 BMW alive :)

adjmcloon
12-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Sounds great, I am interested.

BigBoy740il
12-22-2012, 08:30 PM
+1.... Beige regular seats. Also, do you intend to make kits for the E38?

fcsteve
12-22-2012, 10:38 PM
there is already dozens of places to buy e30 seat upholstery kits. the link below are about as cheap as they get for a high quality upholstery kit. for $630 they will even sell already re-upholstered e30 sport seats. available in vert/m3 stitching as well as standard coupe/4 door pattern. they will even make different colors at no additional cost.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/zoomzoomzoom-ing/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

you can get a front and rear upholstery kit for around $700 shipped

leather is a bad option, high cost and low seat life when used regularly.

Wolfy
12-24-2012, 07:47 AM
there is already dozens of places to buy e30 seat upholstery kits. the link below are about as cheap as they get for a high quality upholstery kit. for $630 they will even sell already re-upholstered e30 sport seats. available in vert/m3 stitching as well as standard coupe/4 door pattern. they will even make different colors at no additional cost.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/zoomzoomzoom-ing/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

you can get a front and rear upholstery kit for around $700 shipped

leather is a bad option, high cost and low seat life when used regularly.

Any for a BMW 325i convertible?

fcsteve
12-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Any for a BMW 325i convertible?

yes, he sells e30 convertible seats.

lpayant
02-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Is it still possible to obtain such a kit. I need to redo my TAN front and I would like to purchase the leather kit. Please drop me a note.

I can also be reached via email:

email@louispayantcom

Thanks

M3sereeze
07-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Been thinking about making an E30 Seat Upholstery kit for sale to anyone who wants to order it. I just bought a set of e30 m3 seats, so I will have the patterns for the seats soon. I have been researching for over a year now, looking for the absolute best materials possible, using OEM when possible. The seat upholstery kits would be made out of texture, color and thickness matched Leather of a very high quility from germany. I can order this leather in any original BMW E30 color including cardinal red, black (anthrazite), pearl beige, natural, grey, and pacific blue to match your original interior as close as humanly possible (these materials have been out of production for years). I have ordered some of these leather and can send samples if requested to show how perfect the leather is matched to what was originaly used in your car. I am all about details, so everything will be like OEM. I'm very picky about every aspect of making an interior (I even measure the distance between each stitch so I use the correct setting on sewing machine when doing double top stich along seams, now thats perfection!) This kit will be far more "OEM" like than what you would get off ebay from leatherseats.com, and much cheaper. From leatherseats.com, an all leather kit like this is $1899.00, and from Worldupholstery.com it is $2100.00 for the front seats and back seats. My kit will include everything down to GENUINE OEM BMW hog rings ordered from germany for only $999.99, ALL LEATHER (NO VINYL used). I have never seen a something of this extream quility for this cheap of price. I have got so I love doing upholstery, and am obsessive about everything being perfect down to the last detail. If I goof something up...it goes in the garbage, I eat the cost of my mistake and I do it again (NO COVER UP'S). This kit will NOT include tools needed to install the kit. Simple tools such as wire cutters, hog ring pliers and an outward clinch staple gun are needed...which are all available online or at Home depot. If anyone is interested in something like this, let me know. So far I have seat patterns for E30 m3 recaro seats, E30 m3 rear seat (88-01 M3 specific). If this goes over well, I will be adding to the list of different years and models of seat patterns I have. Message me if interested, and Keep the E30 BMW alive :)

Hello! If the seat kits are still available, I would like a quote on front sport seats and rear covers in black leather for a 1989 E30 M3 coupe. You can contact me at jbrown396@woh.rr.com. Thanks, JIM