PDA

View Full Version : FS: Winter Wheels/Tires from E92 335i

PK8
08-30-2011, 09:08 AM
For sale is a complete set of Winter wheels and tires (205/50VR-17 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D, mounted on 17" Rial Salerno wheels). They are currently being stored by my dealer, but I plan to get them and provide pictures soon (and I can speed up that process, if need be).

Have been a great set for Winter driving. Very little wear, as I've hardly used them- probably about 3.5-4k total miles on the tires (I can get tread depth measurements when I get them). My 335 has the Sport Package, so these do fit over the larger brakes, no problem. Mine has/will come with BMW center caps (notwithstanding the below picture).

Asking only $875 for the set. Buyer pays actual cost of packing/shipping. Please PM me if interested. Bought new from Tirerack. Here's a link to a description of the tires and Tirerack's picture of the wheels (again, mine have/will come with BMW center caps):

Tires: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Winter+Sport+3D&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=05VR7WS3D&tab=Sizes

Thanks!