PDA

View Full Version : Style 5's for sale

plugsnet
08-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Hey guys i have a set of style 5's for sale.. I have brand new bolts for them.. and they are still disassembled .. this is great for those wanting to paint the centers or get the barrels of the rims just right.. what is included when u buy them.. all 4 barrel rims.. 4 center plates.. 140 bolts and nuts ordered from germany these are authentic and very heavy made from steel.. I am looking for a quick sale.. sold bimmer a few months back getting some extra cash before school starts.. pst me info I am looking for 650 + shipping.. I am local in Southern California.. San diego region so If you would like to pick them up ill do 600 since i wont have to buy boxes or anything to ship the wheels..
all 4 wheels are the same 8inch wide with a 20 offset.. if you have any questions email jay_henton@yahoo.com:thumbup:

plugsnet
09-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Hey wheels are still for sale. Few people have interest but no one bought them yet. Trying to sell everything as a set no part outs currently. Local buyers prefered but I will ship if buyer is serious. Paypal verified and eBay account with + 100 great comments. Email or pm for number for more info thanks.