PDA

View Full Version : Cargo Partition

Swiss Pluto
04-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Does someone have a clever idea on how to properly divide cargo compartment in order to keep a dog out of luggages in the boot.

By the way the actual partition net is horrible to fit and unusable if one wishes to drop down the back rest.
Why the hell the same system as in the 3 and 5 series has not been used on the X5 ?

Porsche Cayenne and VW Touareg have an interesting system separating cargo space from passenger seats and dividing the same cargo area into two spaces but I have not found anything out of the shell for the Bem.

Emission
04-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Does someone have a clever idea on how to properly divide cargo compartment in order to keep a dog out of luggages in the boot.

By the way the actual partition net is horrible to fit and unusable if one wishes to drop down the back rest.
Why the hell the same system as in the 3 and 5 series has not been used on the X5 ?

Porsche Cayenne and VW Touareg have an interesting system separating cargo space from passenger seats and dividing the same cargo area into two spaces but I have not found anything out of the shell for the Bem.

I've got a BMW divider, I'll take some pics and post in a bit. It keeps my dog back there, and all the luggage.

Emission
04-01-2004, 02:58 PM
BMW cargo divider. It works very well and can be easily mounted in the rear position (as shown) or the forward position (the divider unrolls from floor to ceiling).

It keeps my dog back there - and happy.