PDA

View Full Version : F12/13 Any Turbo/Performance Upgrades??

DRL650
10-16-2011, 05:34 PM
Really like the new 6 series. I am thinking about buying a coupe. I really want to get an M6 but with the new Turbos I will assume there is alot of HP that can be freed up fairly reasonable $$? My past 2010 650 Sport was very expensive to gain just a few HP. has anyone here done any performance upgrades yet?
If so what have you done? If not what is available? Any info would be great. Hope to buy in the next month or maybe around Christmas? These are some great looking cars and with more power than my 2010 had that is a bonus.

long time
10-17-2011, 04:44 AM
For the f 12 /13 the only group I'm aware of that has MOd's is AC Schnitzer. In Florida there is a dealer who sells their products and their location is in Coral Gables but it's in transition to a new location. Here's a link to the AC website. I have no affiliation with the manufacturer or the dealer.

http://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw-cars/products-models/6-series/f12-convertible-since-2011/aerodynamics/

car-fan
10-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Really like the new 6 series. I am thinking about buying a coupe. I really want to get an M6 but with the new Turbos I will assume there is alot of HP that can be freed up fairly reasonable $$? My past 2010 650 Sport was very expensive to gain just a few HP. has anyone here done any performance upgrades yet?
If so what have you done? If not what is available? Any info would be great. Hope to buy in the next month or maybe around Christmas? These are some great looking cars and with more power than my 2010 had that is a bonus.

DINAN Stage 2 tune (501hp&580 ft/lbs) should be ready anyday now. I had the stage 1 on my 2010 550i GT (same engine N63) and there wasn't much out there that could touch it. Visit the F10 forums or just plug in DINAN into the bimmerfest search window and you should see plenty of results from X6/X5, 7Series and 5 Series owners with the Twin Turbo V8. :):thumbup: