PDA

View Full Version : How to upload pics....????

318-Bmw
04-18-2004, 08:46 PM
I have a sony cyber-shot, and I've tried to upload pics onto this forum.... but i can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me out?

AB
04-18-2004, 08:49 PM
If the pics are already on your desk-top, it's pretty easy. Just go to manage attachments when you are in message post mode, and click browse, and find them on your computer. Make sure the pics aren't huge or they won't upload and you'll have to resize them.

AB
04-18-2004, 09:01 PM
"desk-top" :confused:

Is that really how you sp-ell it? :D

:D

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/incorrect.jpg

(but you're probably right) :p

Dave 330i
04-18-2004, 11:06 PM
I have a sony cyber-shot, and I've tried to upload pics onto this forum.... but i can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me out?

Two ways.
1. Posting a picture from your desktop or from a folder: When you post, scroll down and click “manage attachments”. Click “ browse” and enter the location of your picture file. Example of the location:
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Desktop\hannes\6IMG_0798.JPG. Click “upload” and wait. The file limitation is 1024 x 800. Click “close this window”. Click submit. The picture ends up as a thumbnail in the post. If you click the thumbnail, you get the full size picture.

2. You can use the following to add a picture in the post by using HTML codes which I can't do here because it will give an error. img src filename