PDA

View Full Version : Winter floor mats for 650i vert x-drive?

unlaidenswallow
12-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Anyone with a 650 vert x-drive get the all weather floor mats? BMW lists these mats (see link below) but only for the non-x-drive 6s. If you select an x-drive model it says the part isn't available for that model.

Doesn't seem to make sense to me and likely is a website glitch, but before I buy them wanted to see if anyone has purchased and whether they fit?

Few weeks away from delivery for me!

http://www.shopbmwusa.com/ProductDetail.aspx?CategoryType=Accessories&ProductId=3408&CenterId=26443

XZLR8
12-06-2011, 05:00 PM
I have the winter mats for my xDrive Coupe. They fit fine.

Ace535i
07-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Have the BMW all weather mats held up well over time? Any other brands those people in climatic weather recommend?

Does anyone have a trunk mat? Is it flat or with edges?

I understand significant electronics are in the trunk area.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Bönz
07-30-2014, 04:57 AM
I have the BMW winter floor mats. They are a perfect fit and are holding up fine through two winters. Cheap too. I think I paid around 80 bucks.

363ny
07-30-2014, 07:00 AM
I have the BMW winter mats in my GC and they have held up fine. Highly recommend if you live where there is winter snow and then the sand that most towns use to melt it.

WWnyc
07-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Have the winter mats in my 640 ix Vert. Actually got the dealer to "throw them in" at delivery. They do slide a bit unless you secure them with the Velcro attachments.
Only complaint, recently had the car detailed at the dealer ( on them, longer story). When the car came back the mats felt quite slippery with rubber soled shoes. Slipperiness slowly wearing off.

JD30
07-31-2014, 01:18 AM
Same experience for me. I have the very light white interior and had the all-weather mats installed at new. I've left them in because I live where it rains and snows. I suppose the carpet mats would look nicer .... for about 15 minutes, then they'd be ruined forever.

Only issue is they are shaped like a coal shovel and a couple of times I have lost items from the front seat while driving hard and it takes a while to figure out they have gone up the footwell and then down between the front of the mat and the floor.