PDA

View Full Version : ordering GT NEED HELP ASAP

mpress
12-28-2011, 10:46 AM
ALL,
Ordering 535xi GT Carbon Black,Msport, cold weather pkg, premium sound pkg, dynamic handling pkg, value pkg, ceramic controls, bmw apps (hoping it improves over the term of the lease).
Question i test drove this same set up without dynamic handling and was quite impressed, but hear great things about DH, but is it worth the $40/month in the lease?? or should i bag it for heads up display (which i love in my X5, and driver assist pkg) or just save the $40. With a new kid in college i am already "trading down" and getting my first NON V8 bimmer to keep payments a little lower!!
Thought please asap gotta finalize by tomorrow...
thanx

jadnashuanh
12-28-2011, 12:35 PM
FWIW, I didn't drive one with and without the dynamic handling package so can't comment as to whether it is worth it. Considering you're leasing, you probably wouldn't care about the increased complexity and maintenance costs if you were to keep it outside of the warranty period. I did get the HU display, and find it a great asset. The systems being build now use more colors than with your older one, and there's little reason to look at the map display or check status on important items...I really like it.

kashrahman
12-28-2011, 07:00 PM
we have the DH and I really enjoy the improved suspension. I don't think wife notices any difference. but to me, the DH helps the GT really handle like a sporty BMW sedan. just my .02