PDA

View Full Version : Who's Wife/Fiancée/Girlfriend/Significant Other Is Also Jealous Of Your New Sixer

Itinj6
01-03-2012, 03:26 AM
And I don't mean jealous because you have one and she doesn't. I mean jealous as if it were the "other" woman in your life...

We walk to my car, I stare at it. We walk away and I crank my head around to stare at it... We park, I have to sit in it for a few minutes to make sure she is sleeping peacefully and ready for the next day (A/C temp, close the cup holder cover, all systems turned off, side mirrors folded in, etc...).

I get the only dirty looks

Anyone else??? Lol

kmorgan_260
01-03-2012, 05:02 AM
My wife usually puts the word "stupid" before anything she says about my car.

mujjuman
01-03-2012, 06:29 AM
My wife usually puts the word "stupid" before anything she says about my car.

Hahahahaha

isildain
01-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Sorry, guys, my wife forced me to go and order my 650! Living in WV, we get some bouts of snow here, and my wife is tired of me stealing her X5, leaving her with my rear wheel drive car. Since she knew I didn't want to give up a convertible, she said the xDrive 650 was a good compromise. She can't wait for it to arrive and help me wash it.

Her advice is to give your wife something nice. Van Cleef, Tiffany, etc. "If you've already done that, then your wives need to shut up."

K-A
01-06-2012, 04:48 AM
LOL. I am very well versed with the first two posts in this Thread. :D

AMIL
01-06-2012, 10:30 AM
My girlfriend does this really cute thing............. where she doesn't exist.