PDA

View Full Version : Bought some Interior Xenon bulbs @ bimmerfest

Dan4tuc58
05-02-2004, 01:44 PM
I came home started intalling them...after about 5 bulbs into it, i see one that is smokey ... :tsk: and i'm just hoping that it isnt burnt out...i test it over and over hoping its just not making a good connection...but nope...so i have a rear reading lamp w/out the xenon bulb. :cry:

ANYONE have a spare that i can buy? or where i can pick one up? or do you guys think that bimmian might send me one free of shipping etc? thanks for the help

stevebbay
05-02-2004, 09:05 PM
I had the same thing happen, also to just one of my bulbs. Luckily I had a spare xenon in the package

Emission
05-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Xenons require a ballast to work (for the kick-start).

You don't have xenon interior bulbs.

:confused:

Dan4tuc58
05-03-2004, 03:05 AM
Xenons require a ballast to work (for the kick-start).

You don't have xenon interior bulbs.

:confused:
uhhh okaaaaayyy :) just wrote what it says on the cover . So maybe YOOOUUUUU dont have xenon interior bulbs :rolleyes: :p ;)

http://www.bimmian.com/images/InteriorXenons_ps_lrg.jpg

Dan4tuc58
05-03-2004, 03:07 AM
I had the same thing happen, also to just one of my bulbs. Luckily I had a spare xenon in the package
i had no such luck steve...i'm looking online now as we speak...ebay...i'll contact bimmian, hopefully they can help out :thumbup:

Dan4tuc58
05-04-2004, 08:18 PM
ISSUE resolved people...i received an email from Aaron, a Bimmian representative and he was very helpful and glad to help. All i needed to provide was my address and which bulb i needed so they could ship me one. I am very pleased with their customer service. I'm glad they came out to the event. Anyone else buy these bulbs or other bimmian products? IMO it looks great :thumbup:

athen66
05-05-2004, 10:13 AM
Yes, I'm a happy Bimmian customer for about 2 years now. Ordered just about everything they had when I first got my E46 M3, including the interior xenon lights. Other than the bulbs getting very hot and melting my footwell light housing, haven't had any problems. Ian has always been very helpful and, I agree, they have awesome customer relations.

dabomb4ever
05-05-2004, 04:02 PM
If you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for the lights at bimmerfest. I didnt realize that the vendors would be selling there, so i didnt bring any cash. I found them for 50 bucks on their website for a e36 m3, and I was wondering if that was a pretty good price compared to bimmerfest. Thanks, and congrats on the resolution with bimmian, I figured they would make it right.

Nick

Dan4tuc58
05-05-2004, 09:25 PM
i think i payed 40 for them... maybe + tax :dunno:

romeo01
03-13-2007, 08:11 AM
where did you found them for 40 plus tax what website ?