PDA

View Full Version : NJ BMW Dealership Vs. US Naval Hero

JONNYCHIRO
01-31-2012, 06:29 PM
First of all, the thread should probably better read something like:
Dealership Vs. Ms. ItinJ.

But I wanted readers to think the Dealership had some sort of chance....;)

I tuned into NYC local news on Satellite Radio: There was no mention of a massacre anywhere. That's good.

So? What's up? Did they do the right thing? Please say they did!

And if so: Post the Damned build already!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am pulling for you Itinj!

Regarding logistics of BMW grille for you: Done. I looked into it today.
There's a couple ways to handle it. But it will go through the dealership so when you're ready it's all set.:thumbup:

Itinj6
01-31-2012, 11:07 PM
AWESOME!!! LMFAO HAHAHA. You da man. Also, I appreciate the dedicated thread :)

Unfortunately (unless you go with no news is good news), there is no update on my situation yet. The misses did get a call from Joe at BMWNA who is handling the case now. He said he is going to pull trough as much as he can but the final word comes from the manufacturer. After that, it is out of his hands. I will keep you updated as soon as I know more :)

Itinj6
02-01-2012, 12:22 PM
BTW, I showed this to the misses. She was dying lol

JONNYCHIRO
02-01-2012, 04:45 PM
;) Rant commencing.

I have a feeling they/dealership will say they are willing to but corporate/BMW will not as a passive way to put the brakes on what's due you.

I still say get them in a figure four leg lock a toe hold death grip and an illegal baton under the chin choke hold and DO NOT RELENT.

They took the car back. It's theirs now. Why? B/C your $100,000 vehicle had a boner in the steering.

Umm, hello, steering! They didn't give you a bad pair of wiper blades.

So, you get to start over.
I'm ready to come down there myself.
This is ridiculous. What about the mental anguish I've suffered?

Sometimes I turn slightly less hard into a corner. Why? I read bimmerfest that's why..

How do I know your Coupe didn't kiss my Coupe in Germany? Or maybe they both were gassed up w the same nozzle? My point is who's to say mine isn't infected too?

Ok fine. Forget my mental anguish.
But what about all the genuine hassle you've had to go through?

Some mofo's need to do the right ****ing thing!
Rant End.

Itinj6
02-01-2012, 04:58 PM
I appreciate your support... And comedy relief LMAO. They are calling the vert and coupe two different cars. That's where the problem is.

We've brought up all the points you mentioned ad nauseam with the reps at BMWNA.

I really like the toe hold death grip but I've always been partial to the... bob and weave, get behind your opponent fast and effectively, grab his ass cheeks with Kung fu grip... and flip that mofo inside out. It's a real pain in the ass to the victims and requires 20+ surgeries at 12 hours each to get him back to half normal looking. Medical Insurance wont even touch this as it is viewed as a malicious act :D

JONNYCHIRO
02-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Turn them into pillars of salt. **** I don't care how you get them to cry Uncle. Just don't give up.

They will cry.

Itinj6
02-01-2012, 05:22 PM
In reality though, instead if crying, they should be saying, "we are really sorry for inconveniencing you on your brand new 100K+ car. What can we do to make it up to you for your troubles and to stay with BMW in the future? We know this is your 6th consecutive BMW and the third BMW you are trade assisting because we handed you lemons. Please let us do whatever it takes to make it right." lol

Wishful thinking and I'm sticking to it in the meanwhile :D

JONNYCHIRO
02-01-2012, 05:39 PM
WTF
Half dozen BMW's and 50% of the lot had mechanical issues to the extent they needed to be traded in???

That's unacceptable.

WTF!?

Itinj6
02-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Nope. Actually I was lying. It wasn't 50%. I miscounted. It's more than 50%. We had 5 in total, 3 of which were trade assisted.

Two 3ers (one of those also had faulty steering and was trade assisted) and X5 50i, an X6 50i (just got the new one on a trade assist) and now the 650 which is being trade assisted.

Itinj6
02-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Won't let me edit this post properly :(

Itinj6
02-03-2012, 08:39 PM
I got it!!! I got approved for the COUPE!!! It already has a production number and everything!!!

The PITBULL STRIKES AGAIN LOL!!!

southern6er22
02-03-2012, 10:37 PM
She's a keeper!

JONNYCHIRO
02-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Right on! Great News!

Promote Ms. Initj!

Post build buddy!