PDA

View Full Version : 650i Coupe M Sport - Color/Option decision to make

OCBimmer
02-02-2012, 01:31 AM
I am a current owner of an 06 750 Li (almost at 100K miles) and I've decided to make the switch to the 650 coupe which I have been following for some time now. I fell in love even more with the 650 after my test drive and have since been researching the best color/package options for myself.

The following two vehicles are available to me at the same price point (within $500) per my dealer:

Space Grey Metallic w/black interior
M Sport Package
LED Headlights + 20" Wheels
Cold Weather Package
Premium Sound
Ceramic Controls
HUD
BMW Apps

Alpine White w/black interior
M Sport Package
Luxury Seating Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Sound
BMW Apps

I've been eyeing the Alpine White for a long time but saw a Space Grey and started thinking about it more. With Alpine White I get the Luxury Seating package - I lose it with Space Grey but instead get Ceramic Controls and HUD. Not sure if the shadow line trim will be included with the M Sport package, I hope it is - will ask my dealer this week.

This is not definitely not an easy choice to make :confused:...Alpine White should be arriving in 2-3 weeks, Space Grey could arrive as late as mid-March.

danzzz
02-02-2012, 01:46 AM
MY2012 F13 doesn't have shadow line trim with M-pkg.

I'd give up HUD and ceramic and go for the alphine white one in your case. It's a no-brainer to me to pick alphine white on all 2-door bimmers.

(However, If I'm getting an F10 5er, I would pick space gray)

southern6er22
02-02-2012, 08:04 AM
I think both colors look great on this car. I'm normally not a Space Gray fan, but I think the lines of the car really stand out with that color.

As for the other options, I'd take HUD over the luxury seating package in a heartbeat... that's how I built mine. My 650xi (Carbon Black) is nearly identical to the SG described above except for the addition of xDrive, ARS, and the Nappa dash with contrast stitching. I love the ceramic controls. $600 for a bit of ceramic is crazy, but I thought it was worth it, especially with the all black interior. I've only had my car for 2 days, but I'm absolutely in love with the HUD. The speed in my field of view is my favorite part, and the nav. instructions show every little detail crystal clear and easy to read. I decided against the luxury seats. They are nice with the massage feature, but I figured their use would be limited in my case.

If you want pics of something specific on the inside of my interior, let me know and I'll post it. I also have several pics of a space gray at my dealer that is identical (except for the addition of DAS, luxury seats, and B&O) to the one you described. Below are a few pics.

OCBimmer
02-02-2012, 01:01 PM
MY2012 F13 doesn't have shadow line trim with M-pkg.

I'd give up HUD and ceramic and go for the alphine white one in your case. It's a no-brainer to me to pick alphine white on all 2-door bimmers.

(However, If I'm getting an F10 5er, I would pick space gray)

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sold on the Alpine White for the most part, my heart has been set on it. I do like the Space Grey though but need to go by the dealership to take another good look at it.

I think both colors look great on this car. I'm normally not a Space Gray fan, but I think the lines of the car really stand out with that color.

As for the other options, I'd take HUD over the luxury seating package in a heartbeat... that's how I built mine. My 650xi (Carbon Black) is nearly identical to the SG described above except for the addition of xDrive, ARS, and the Nappa dash with contrast stitching. I love the ceramic controls. $600 for a bit of ceramic is crazy, but I thought it was worth it, especially with the all black interior. I've only had my car for 2 days, but I'm absolutely in love with the HUD. The speed in my field of view is my favorite part, and the nav. instructions show every little detail crystal clear and easy to read. I decided against the luxury seats. They are nice with the massage feature, but I figured their use would be limited in my case.

If you want pics of something specific on the inside of my interior, let me know and I'll post it. I also have several pics of a space gray at my dealer that is identical (except for the addition of DAS, luxury seats, and B&O) to the one you described. Below are a few pics.

I'm in the same boat, usually not a space grey fan but I agree that the lines of the car really stand out well. Regarding the options, I don't care much for the luxury seating package either as I don't see myself using it often enough. Rather would have ceramic controls and the HUD honestly but might have to settle for luxury seating instead with Alpine White. Thanks for providing the images from your dealership...I'll let you know if I need any specific interior shots, appreciate the help! :thumbup:

danzzz
02-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Have to admit Space Gray does look good on F13 expect for the fact of missing shadow line trim. It's hard to blend brushed aluminum into space gray.

Itinj6
02-02-2012, 01:53 PM
From what my sales manger told me, shadow line is available for M-Sport at no up charge, but you have to custom order that way.

southern6er22
02-02-2012, 02:51 PM
As much as my brain tried to make decisions on this car, I found myself trying to push out the sensible and practical thoughts while building. The color is one of the biggest decisions and will be staring at you every day. The HUD and ceramic won't be missed if you have the color you really want. One of the worst parts about the long waiting process was that my rational brain started to kick in and think about the premium prices on the purely aesthetic options (i.e. ceramic controls = iPad; nappa dash with stitching = Macbook lol). That being said, I'm glad that I got the options I wanted without compromise and listening to those sensible voices in my head.

isildain
02-02-2012, 04:05 PM
As much as my brain tried to make decisions on this car, I found myself trying to push out the sensible and practical thoughts while building. The color is one of the biggest decisions and will be staring at you every day. The HUD and ceramic won't be missed if you have the color you really want. One of the worst parts about the long waiting process was that my rational brain started to kick in and think about the premium prices on the purely aesthetic options (i.e. ceramic controls = iPad; nappa dash with stitching = Macbook lol). That being said, I'm glad that I got the options I wanted without compromise and listening to those sensible voices in my head.

It also goes the other way. When you have to wait for your car for several months, you end up reading posts from people telling what options they got on their car, then you end up with buyers remorse, hoping that you made the right choices. "Should I have gotten the ceramic controls, the leather dash, the B&O radio, etc."

When it's all said and done, I agree that the color is a major factor with other bells and whistles being secondary. I opted to not order the ceramic controls or leather dash, and while the lessez faire side of me regrets it somewhat, the sensible side of me knows I'll be perfectly happy with what I'm getting.

IMHO, when it comes to the options, I think you have to rank them in the order in which they will keep you and your significant other safe with the aesthetics taking a back seat. Traction and handling options first, nanny options second (lane departure, HUD, etc.) with the radio, controls and dash coming in last.

OCBimmer
02-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I am going with the Alpine White after all, just love the way it looks. Can't wait for this beast to arrive now and get behind the wheel....excited about the exhaust too!

XZLR8
02-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Not sure if the shadow line trim will be included with the M Sport package, I hope it is - will ask my dealer this week.
Shadowline trim is not included in any package, but is available as a stand-alone "special order" option. And oh, is it worth it, IMO.

Itinj6
02-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Shadowline trim is not included in any package, but is available as a stand-alone "special order" option. And oh, is it worth it, IMO.

Right, not Included in any package. What I meant was its only available to you if you order M-Sport.

XZLR8
02-03-2012, 06:54 AM
Right, not Included in any package. What I meant was its only available to you if you order M-Sport.
No, it's completely stand-alone. I did not order the M-Sport package, but still special ordered Shadowline Trim, as well as the Anthracite Headliner. The special order options were $475 and $500 added to the sticker, although I don't remember in which order.

Itinj6
02-03-2012, 12:58 PM
No kidding... Hmm. My sales manager told me you can only order the shadow line if you get it with M-Sport. But then again, he said it was at no up charge. Maybe if you don't order M-Sport, there is an up charge with it.

Either way, that is good information for prospective buyers who frequent this Board.

XZLR8
02-03-2012, 01:13 PM
No kidding... Hmm. My sales manager told me you can only order the shadow line if you get it with M-Sport. But then again, he said it was at no up charge. Maybe if you don't order M-Sport, there is an up charge with it.

Either way, that is good information for prospective buyers who frequent this Board.
Yeah, I only know that my dealership's Sales Manager had to make some calls to find out if it was even possible, then got the official word from the BMW (factory?) rep. I was just glad that it could be done because I knew that I did NOT want the M-Sport package, but didn't want to be without the two things that I've always associated w/ Sport Packages in the past.

Itinj6
02-03-2012, 01:22 PM
I think it's bullsh*t that they only give you that option on the Online configuror for the Individual Package which is a $7K option. I wonder if they are using it to bring in more Individual Package sales. They obviously have the shadow line trim parts available. As beautiful as the white ash grain trim is, who the hell wants to pay $7K for a few more color options, shadow line and "Individual" written on the door sill? That's crazy for an already expensive car.

Moral of the story... Be very vocal with your salesman. Ask questions!

XZLR8
02-03-2012, 01:31 PM
They obviously have the shadow line trim parts available.
That was my argument when I asked. It's not like I was asking them to manufacture something completely different. This was something they already had.

Sadly, I was unable to special order the LEDs with my configuration, though. Every good thing has its limits, I guess. Ha.

Itinj6
02-03-2012, 02:48 PM
That was my argument when I asked. It's not like I was asking them to manufacture something completely different. This was something they already had.

Sadly, I was unable to special order the LEDs with my configuration, though. Every good thing has its limits, I guess. Ha.

Was it because you wanted 19" wheels? That's the only thing I can think of that would prevent the LED package because the package is Full LED Headlights with 20" Wheels.

XZLR8
02-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Was it because you wanted 19" wheels? That's the only thing I can think of that would prevent the LED package because the package is Full LED Headlights with 20" Wheels.
Yep, that's it exactly. I wanted to stick with 19s and all-season tires, so I wouldn't have to do the seasonal swap. Plus, I really like the standard 19s that come on the car, even more than the non-MSport 20s, frankly.

Anyway, for whatever reason, BMW doesn't allow (even through "special order") the LED headlights without getting 20s, unless you get the Individual Package.

Itinj6
02-03-2012, 04:42 PM
The LEDs are beautiful indeed, but then again, so are the non LEDs. I love the new bright white corona halos on them. They have a nice bluish tint when you look at it from the side

unlaidenswallow
02-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Yep, that's it exactly. I wanted to stick with 19s and all-season tires, so I wouldn't have to do the seasonal swap. Plus, I really like the standard 19s that come on the car, even more than the non-MSport 20s, frankly.

I'm with you. As a standalone (and less expensive) option I would have loved the LEDs, but I also like the 19 wheels better than the 20s. Part of it is the 2-tone look they have - looks great with your silver and I think it will with the Mojave I ordered as well (hopefully find out tomorrow - believe it hit the dealer today!)

I'll post pics when I can as I think I'm the only one here who has gone with that color!

XZLR8
02-03-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm with you. As a standalone (and less expensive) option I would have loved the LEDs, but I also like the 19 wheels better than the 20s. Part of it is the 2-tone look they have - looks great with your silver and I think it will with the Mojave I ordered as well (hopefully find out tomorrow - believe it hit the dealer today!)

I'll post pics when I can as I think I'm the only one here who has gone with that color!
I'm very excited to see your car. I'm a fan of the Mojave, but I am a silver traditionalist at heart, for a variety of reasons. At any rate, I'm sure your car is going to be distinctive and gorgeous. Congrats!

[And my god, I need to take some decent pics of my car.]

southern6er22
02-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Can't wait to see the Mojave! Have fun tomorrow. It should be an amazing day!

JONNYCHIRO
02-04-2012, 08:34 PM
[And my god, I need to take some decent pics of my car.]

Yes you do! Bring it!

tbod
02-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I love my Alpine White with 19" wheels! I have ceramic controls but really wouldn't miss them if I didn't. My wife's Z4 is space grey and I don't really dig that color.

OCBimmer
02-06-2012, 01:01 PM

My sales manager told me yesterday that shadow line trim should be included with the M Sport package, :dunno: mentioned that I have seen/heard conflicting information thus far. Also told her I need it on there regardless and if it does not come included to see if she can work some magic with the parts department...nothing is confirmed but I'm working on it and will keep you all posted.

Congrats, looking forward to seeing the Mojave pics!

I love my Alpine White with 19" wheels! I have ceramic controls but really wouldn't miss them if I didn't. My wife's Z4 is space grey and I don't really dig that color.

I wish I could have had the ceramic controls too but I know I can live without them. Can't wait for my Alpine White beast to arrive later this month! :D

southern6er22
02-06-2012, 01:40 PM
BMWNA really fell short with this M Sport package. There has been so much confusion regarding the shadowline and the exhaust. Seems completely stupid that they left off the shadowline when it is included in pretty much every other sport package BMW offers (and it is offered in other regions, so it is not like they aren't making it), and the exhaust difference is definitely noticeable. Not sure who dropped the ball... probably the same person who didn't give me my automatic trunk lol.

XZLR8
02-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Shadowline Trim is definitely NOT included in ANY package, MSport or otherwise. It must be -- and certainly can be -- "special ordered" with any configuration, though, which requires additional paperwork.

JONNYCHIRO
02-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Make the Dealer eat it. :):):):)

Itinj6
02-06-2012, 10:32 PM
When I went to order my car this past weekend, my dealer went back on his word and said Shadowline cannot be ordered. The only way I was able to get it is with Individual, in which case, you cannot get M-Sport with. If I wasn't in a sensitive situation regarding my trade assist, I would have fought it.
XZLR8, did they "hook you up" with the Shadowline? Just curious.

XZLR8
02-06-2012, 10:45 PM
When I went to order my car this past weekend, my dealer went back on his word and said Shadowline cannot be ordered. The only way I was able to get it is with Individual, in which case, you cannot get M-Sport with. If I wasn't in a sensitive situation regarding my trade assist, I would have fought it.
XZLR8, did they "hook you up" with the Shadowline? Just curious.
I do have a great relationship with my dealership, where they routinely go above-and-beyond, but I don't get the impression that this was necessarily one of those cases. Yes, they had to make some calls and sort through initially conflicting information, but in the end, it was as simple as completing a "special order request," which I had to sign. It was a simple form that just noted what I was requesting (Shadowline Trim and an Anthracite Headliner), pricing, and a note that it could delay my build by 4-6 weeks (it didn't). That's really all there was to it.

southern6er22
02-06-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm kinda glad they don't offer Individual interior with M Sport exterior primarily because I don't think I would've been able to pass up some of those interior stitching and leather combos with the Individual trim... and if I did that, then I think I would've had to get the B&O to finish the look of the interior. Once the snowball effect finished, I'm pretty sure I'd be at $115k and unable to resist. I'd definitely sell a kidney for that.

XZLR8
02-06-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm kinda glad they don't offer Individual interior with M Sport exterior primarily because I don't think I would've been able to pass up some of those interior stitching and leather combos with the Individual trim... and if I did that, then I think I would've had to get the B&O to finish the look of the interior. Once the snowball effect finished, I'm pretty sure I'd be at $115k and unable to resist. I'd definitely sell a kidney for that.
And who really needs a kidney, anyway.

southern6er22
02-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Well, one kidney is necessary, but the other serves the purpose of making the world a better place by (a) donation to save a life or (b) black market sale to make the world sound better by the glorious sound of this engine.

Itinj6
02-06-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm gonna call BMWNA and get the skinny on the Shadowline straight from the horse's mouth. If my dealership didn't already hook me up with the Coupe, I woulda argued a little more for the Shadowline. I didn't want to seem like an unappreciative bastard so i let it go lol. I will report back when I know more.

XZLR8
02-07-2012, 09:22 AM
I'm gonna call BMWNA and get the skinny on the Shadowline straight from the horse's mouth. If my dealership didn't already hook me up with the Coupe, I woulda argued a little more for the Shadowline. I didn't want to seem like an unappreciative bastard so i let it go lol. I will report back when I know more.
Good luck!

car-fan
02-07-2012, 10:56 PM
I am a current owner of an 06 750 Li (almost at 100K miles) and I've decided to make the switch to the 650 coupe which I have been following for some time now. I fell in love even more with the 650 after my test drive and have since been researching the best color/package options for myself.

The following two vehicles are available to me at the same price point (within $500) per my dealer:

Space Grey Metallic w/black interior
M Sport Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Sound
Ceramic Controls
HUD
BMW Apps

Alpine White w/black interior
M Sport Package
Luxury Seating Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Sound
BMW Apps

I've been eyeing the Alpine White for a long time but saw a Space Grey and started thinking about it more. With Alpine White I get the Luxury Seating package - I lose it with Space Grey but instead get Ceramic Controls and HUD. Not sure if the shadow line trim will be included with the M Sport package, I hope it is - will ask my dealer this week.

This is not definitely not an easy choice to make :confused:...Alpine White should be arriving in 2-3 weeks, Space Grey could arrive as late as mid-March.

Space Gray looks real good on the F12/F13 but then I am a bit biased. I also like Alpine White Bimmers so much so I decided to get an "AW" coupe albeit its an e92 :)

thom.one.two
02-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Mine is alpine white and I love it with the sport package. Don't base your decision on the seats, though. They adjust a bunch, and have the movement feature for long trips, but my last 650 didn't have all of that and it was fine.

I don't notice a big deal with ceramic knobs. My car does have all of those options, but if I were you I would wait for one with contrast stitching on the dash. Man, the B and O system is a clear knock out of the park, too.

I guess I'd rather have heads up than fancier seats if you use the navigation system a lot. If you don't use nav, go for the seats. I see no point in the HUD with just the speedo up.

leejae76
02-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Although im fan of carbon black, m package is onmy highlighted on ailver or white.

Itinj6
02-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Spoke to BMWNA about the shadow line. They said they have no clue and can only go by what the online "build your own" says. They also said they rely on the sales managers to give customers all the options available to them. I also spoke to two more seperate dealerships and they both said the same thing. You cannot special order shadow line trim. You can only get it with Individual Comp.

XZLR8, someone at your dealership must really love you lol.

leejae76
02-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Only option to get shadow line after delivery is a tape-over option. Otherwise windows have to be taken out.

If you have option to GET the shadowline. It's so cool.

JONNYCHIRO
02-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Only option to get shadow line after delivery is a tape over.

Not so. Please refer to the delightful read of a thread entitled: BLACK BEAUTY SICKNESS.

pan
02-09-2012, 06:26 PM
One of the advantages of not being in a big market for this car is the dealers don't have any inventory. Meaning if I want a 650i I have to order it and not be tempted by what is on the lot. After having two of these wonderful cars (2006 and 2010) I'm about to order a third. This brings me to a few points to consider when buying one of these fun machines.

March builds are key dates where improvements are introduced. So by default anything on the lot at this time of the year is older and less improved. That was very evident with the early 745 where March 2003 was the start of the major reliability improvement. I've made sure every one of my BMW has been a March or later build.

The next thing I think you guys need to consider is how you drive these cars and which features are truly important. From what I can tell BMW is very good about introducing technology to their cars in a fairly well thought out way. Most of this technology seems pretty functional with the real question for any of us to consider is will we really use it. For me the HUD is next in line behind performance. There is nothing better than being able to follow the nav instructions without taking your eye of the road or having the nagging nav voice remind to exit. The HUD does that. It is much better at letting you know you need to make your left or right turn than the navigation map. For me it has become an indispensable option.

In my 2006 I had the worst seats this car has ever seen and they were just fine. However I will upgrade when I order my new car to the best seats available in the non individual class.

Color is a very personal choice. As long as you like it that is all that maters.

Dealers are people. If you want special treatment you have to treat them as special. I think guys like XZLR8, who I have followed for close to ten years, gets almost all of what he wants because he treats the dealer well.

Itinj6
02-09-2012, 06:31 PM
I bought five cars from my salesman and referred three people to him who have all bought from him. If thats not treating the dealer well, then I don't know what is. A fruit basket during the holidays? Flowers for his birthday? Lol.

JONNYCHIRO
02-09-2012, 07:20 PM
I want what I want when I want it.

thom.one.two
02-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Yep. I've spent 350K with the same salesman since 2009. Not even a card.

leejae76
02-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Not so. Please refer to the delightful read of a thread entitled: BLACK BEAUTY SICKNESS.

Johnnychiro: i just read it. Are you refering to painting to get shadowline? I was refering to oem options only but how much is paint option as a reference?

Thx bud

southern6er22
02-09-2012, 08:19 PM
My CA and GM were great throughout the process. I was pretty stern during negotiations, but they were very professional and really went out of their way to help me get my car and set up my Performance Center trip. The car was on the lot withing two days of hitting the port and ready for pick up the following day. Even got an e-mail from my CA this morning as I was packing to leave for Greenville, SC. I'm hoping my experience with my 650xi is a good one in terms of reliability and service because it has been a great ordering/purchasing process so far, and being only 22 they have the potential for a very long term customer.

JONNYCHIRO
02-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Johnnychiro: i just read it. Are you refering to painting to get shadowline? I was refering to oem options only but how much is paint option as a reference?

Thx bud

Leejae it was about $1800 to paint Shadowline and Grille and the R/R.
The dealership took care of it so their labor is included in that.

XZLR8
02-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Spoke to BMWNA about the shadow line. They said they have no clue and can only go by what the online "build your own" says. They also said they rely on the sales managers to give customers all the options available to them. I also spoke to two more seperate dealerships and they both said the same thing. You cannot special order shadow line trim. You can only get it with Individual Comp.

XZLR8, someone at your dealership must really love you lol.
How strange. (A good strange, I guess.) Well, I guess I should just feel fortunate that I was able to order it.

XZLR8
02-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Dealers are people. If you want special treatment you have to treat them as special. I think guys like XZLR8, who I have followed for close to ten years, gets almost all of what he wants because he treats the dealer well.
That's very kind, Pan. Thank you.

XZLR8
02-09-2012, 09:43 PM
I bought five cars from my salesman and referred three people to him who have all bought from him. If thats not treating the dealer well, then I don't know what is. A fruit basket during the holidays? Flowers for his birthday? Lol.
Haha. Well, who doesn't love a nice fruit basket?

XZLR8
02-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Regarding the Shadowline Trim: If I see the Sales Manager when/if I swing by the dealership for a wash on Saturday, I will ask him for some specifics on the process or a contact person who might know how it all works, if that would help anyone out.

Itinj6
02-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Regarding the Shadowline Trim: If I see the Sales Manager when/if I swing by the dealership for a wash on Saturday, I will ask him for some specifics on the process or a contact person who might know how it all works, if that would help anyone out.

Yes please, that would be great if it's not too much trouble for ya. My car is still in the "processing" phase so its not too late to make a change to my order yet. I just ordered last weekend so it will be "processing" for at the very least two more weeks. Thanks!!!

southern6er22
02-10-2012, 05:56 AM
Itinj6: You're going to have to share some pics of the night vision in action. Such a cool feature. I couldn't justify it for myself, but I'd love to experience its awesome techiness through you. The nerdy scientist in me definitely is a draw toward BMW and its toys.

JONNYCHIRO
02-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Night vision really?

XZLR8
02-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Yes please, that would be great if it's not too much trouble for ya. My car is still in the "processing" phase so its not too late to make a change to my order yet. I just ordered last weekend so it will be "processing" for at the very least two more weeks. Thanks!!!
When I got to the office this morning, I looked to see if I still had a copy of the "special order" paperwork that my dealer completed. Turns out, I have a blank copy of the 3-page PDF, titled "BMW Special Order Procedures." If it would be helpful, I can email it to you? Looking back at my order, I know that Shadowline Trim was option # 760.

Itinj6
02-10-2012, 01:28 PM
When I got to the office this morning, I looked to see if I still had a copy of the "special order" paperwork that my dealer completed. Turns out, I have a blank copy of the 3-page PDF, titled "BMW Special Order Procedures." If it would be helpful, I can email it to you? Looking back at my order, I know that Shadowline Trim was option # 760.

Oh man. That would be awesome. I'm gonna fill it out and hand it to my salesman like he gave it to me in the first place. "Here you go. I got your email and filled it out like you asked." hahahhaha.

What else but: itinj6@yahoo.com

Itinj6
02-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Itinj6: You're going to have to share some pics of the night vision in action. Such a cool feature. I couldn't justify it for myself, but I'd love to experience its awesome techiness through you. The nerdy scientist in me definitely is a draw toward BMW and its toys.

Of course. I'm pretty sure it is unnecessary and probably a PITA to have to keep scanning the idrive screen but I am a huge sucker for technology and guy toys. Being a military man and an aviator, i just couldn't resist. Maybe would be better if it displayed on the HUD like aircraft do. I'll take a video as well.

XZLR8
02-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Oh man. That would be awesome. I'm gonna fill it out and hand it to my salesman like he gave it to me in the first place. "Here you go. I got your email and filled it out like you asked." hahahhaha.

What else but: itinj6@yahoo.com
Just sent it from my Gmail addy. Hope it helps!

Itinj6
02-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Just sent it from my Gmail addy. Hope it helps!

Received and replied :)

Thank you very much!

JONNYCHIRO
02-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Good luck Officer!

Itinj6
02-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Good luck Officer!

Thanks. I'm digging into this for all future buyers, not just me. ;)

TopDownInFL
02-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Thanks. I'm digging into this for all future buyers, not just me. ;)

:thumbup: