View Full Version : What are your favorite travel-related blogs?
03-05-2012, 01:55 PM
IŽll start off the list with The Points Guy (http://www.thepointsguy.com)
03-05-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm more of a camper, so I like a lot of the stories found at expeditionportal.com. (http://www.expeditionportal.com)
Here's probably my favorite (http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa?highlight=congo).
03-06-2012, 03:41 PM
2. flyertalk section luxury travel
3. luxury link
03-06-2012, 04:14 PM
airliners.net (I uploaded my plane spotting photos there)
03-10-2012, 03:35 PM
03-10-2012, 03:37 PM
1. www.Booking.com (I book my European hotels almost exclusively through this site now)
2. www.TripAdvisor.com (Before committing to a reservation I read reviews here and at Booking.com, throw out the low and high scores, then consider those in between)
3. www.Fodors.com (I used to love this site until it became an insiders only club. Getting a little too political for my tastes as well)
4. www.Bensbauernhof.com (Fabulous website for finding really inexpensive Bavarian accomodations like farm stays, Zimmer Frei and Pensions)
6. http://www.terena.org/webcam/ (Better than reality TV - I love watching the action in real time as pedestrians play Frogger with Amsterdam traffic)
03-10-2012, 03:53 PM
While there are many good Web sites listed, almost no one has posted anything about the original topic, "what are your favorite travel-related blogs".
How about it?
03-11-2012, 07:33 AM
I'll second The Points Guy.
03-24-2012, 09:05 PM
-The Points Guy
-View From the Wing
-Million Miler Secrets
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.