PDA

View Full Version : Question on new software version...

cenotaph
05-19-2004, 07:44 AM
So, what exactly changed with the graphics?

I'm trying to figure out why I can't see any of the non-smily/advertisement/sig/avatar graphics on the sight from work. (i.e. the envelopes that tell you if there are new posts in a thread, etc.)

I realize it could be a problem with the firewall here. I looked at the HTML that the forum generates and the only difference between what I can and can't see is that the paths to the images I can't see all start with "/forums" while the paths to ones I can see all start with "images/".

It's really annoying trying to read the forums without these graphics.

System: IBM T40, Win XP Pro w/SP1, Mozilla 1.6a & IE 6.0 w/SP2

Desertnate
05-19-2004, 07:54 AM
I'm curious as well. I get some of the new Icons, but only a few. I have flushed my cache and dumped all the old cookies and it only changed the view at the Forum level. going through "new posts" presents the same view as always.

In my PM box, I get one new button and one old. :dunno:

alee
05-19-2004, 08:52 AM
Make sure you're browsing www.bimmerfest.com/forums. The other URLs may not be up-to-date... if you are browsing with another URL, have flushed your cache, etc. and are still having problems please let us know what the URL is so that corrections can be made!

cenotaph
05-20-2004, 08:02 AM
I was using forums.bimmerfest.com. Clearing the cache didn't help. www.bimmerfest.com/forums/ work fine.

alee
05-20-2004, 08:40 AM
I was using forums.bimmerfest.com. Clearing the cache didn't help. www.bimmerfest.com/forums/ work fine.
Thanks for the info. I will escalate it to the appropriate people. :thumbup:

tim330i
05-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the info, we are looking into it.

Tim