BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Just sold my car ;-((

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  USALEXUSBMW750 
#1 ·
I know i am not supposed to do that but Yes guys feel bad:cry:, this is first time after 28 cars i had, I want say thanks to everyone for your help !!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
Please share the details. Mine is similar to yours but less miles and I haven't had any luck.

#4 ·
Not to critic and/ or discredit your selling ability, but I think the two major reasons why you haven't had success in selling yours yet is because of the minor accident record and the current wheel/ suspension set up.

Also, these two factors would somehow be in your favor if listing was staged in a different geographical area other than Lexington.

#7 ·
10 at 40... C'mon big Tex, Im at 11 at 32:p I like to roll at least 3 at a time..

#9 ·
I used to change car like a gloves but never love my car that much before, trust me i did not drove junk prior to 7, so sales was $22k but for 88.5k miles not bad but my car about excellent for '06, also i kept almost new winter set, actually for sale $650 if someone interesting, i plan to buy GL bluetec, gl550, or land cruiser, i know gas mileage bad but i drive like 7-10k a year

#10 · (Edited)
I used to change car like a gloves but never love my car that much before, trust me i did not drove junk prior to 7, so sales was $22k but for 88.5k miles not bad but my car about excellent for '06, also i kept almost new winter set, actually for sale $650 if someone interesting, i plan to buy GL bluetec, gl550, or land cruiser, i know gas mileage bad but i drive like 7-10k a year
It might sound like I get an incentive and/ or a fat bonus check for marketing their product, however, out of the three potential candidates; I'll definitely vouch for the Land-cruiser.

Since the first Land-cruiser debuted in 1951, it has gone through rigorous trials and test of time to ultimately perfect and design the drivetrain. The current 2UZ-FE engine in the Land-cruiser is the best and MOST durable engine ever made. It is virtually indestructible- Literally. How do I know?.....I have the exact same engine below. :)

#12 ·
I prefer to get cruiser i know this cars for a long time few of my friends has 06 and 09 they lasting to 400k miles easily without major problems (mmm777> my cockatoo did) very hard to kill this cars, but Mercedes diesel engines was very strong too i don't know about new engines

#16 ·
Soo funny, guy who bought my car called me yesterday and sad the car is broke and wont go to the front (d) he seeing christmass tree on the dash and transmission went to safe mode, i was like oh-oh this car was so reliable for me omg, probably IPS module problem since i did transmission tune up with sleeve and adapter, after few starts everything good car driving perfect but he still have engine light on:dunno:, so now probably i can accept congarts vs condolences

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.