BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Finally...bought my 7 series

2K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  1bad540 
#1 ·
Ok ok ok...as many of you know I crashed my 745 on 3/27 and it was totaled. Mad a silver 03 745i that I was madly in love with. Had it for 3 weeks and crashed it.

I've been shopping for another one ever since...I've looked at about 15 of them and finally found her. It's a 03 745i with 102k. In great condition! The inside is immaculate. Has the leather/wood steering wheel that's RARE! Soft close doors, heated., cooled and massage seats...I just wish I could pull it into and Li, but no big deal. Let me know what you think. :thumbup:

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice love those wheels.

#4 ·
Why do you need an LI, how big do you need your back seats? Get a 750i with sports pkg for the driver waiting to get out.
Back seat of 750i is pretty big already.

I think the car is missing sports pkg but the rest is great, love the 21" 128's.

Make sure they are not bent before you buy. They can be expensive to replace.

#8 ·
It looks to be in pretty good shape. The headlights dont even look "faded".
Not too thrilled about the mileage (hope you've checked the Service history) so you
wont have to "start over" on those common repairs. But other than that, Good Job! :thumbup:

#9 ·
Look like Md tags on there. Looks great!

#16 ·
Looks great man - I love the 128's :D congrats on the purchase!

#19 ·
Nice car!! I love the silver with the silver 128's really goes smooth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.