BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New member, Just got an E65

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  DriftGirl 
#1 · (Edited)
Dont know much about the car...had a vision and went with it :)

Found an Indy and had the transmission pan/filter replaced along with BMWs fluid. One thing I noticed while looking thru the boards is people having software updated for the car. Should I have this done at the dealer?

Anywayz, Just thought Id say "Hello" before jumping in :thumbup:

~Emerald

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

2002 98k

#8 · (Edited)
LoL!! No, Not Drifting the 7

#11 ·
I'm kinda undecided as to what direction I'll take this build...or if I'll build it at all.

Ive contacted a few places for wheels, Ive had my eye on a set of Nuteks for a while :thumbup:

Will upgrade the stereo in a couple weeks for sure

oh, I edited and added those pix after your first post :p

#12 ·
#17 ·
wow! nice!...may hit u jup for parts sometime

even if you don't do anything else at least change the wheels, not my cup of tea mainly because I don't like 4 ugly pieces of s&%# in my tea lol jk but I'm not a big fan of those wheels, but whatever you get has to be at least 22 specially if its deep dish (ask anyone on the forum)

driftgirl? I didnt look at the name. its interesting to see a girls taste in car modding.

and there are a lot of things you can do to your 7 for not too $$$$. LED upgrade, fog light upgrade, angel eye, acs roof and front bumper lip, lowering springs, and a lot more
yeah, the oem wheels gotta go :thumbdwn: been having fun reading thru all the DIY's here :thumbup:

Not many girl members on here driving 7s, none drift that i know. lol

Welcome to the 7 club!
thank you :)

Welcome..seven looks good:)

Now lets get to modding that beast...:bigpimp:
thanks! Im sooooooo ready to get started!!! :D

Those 22's on yours?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.