PDA

View Full Version : Ordering an Individual 640GC need help deciding which color

WhyGeeGee
04-21-2012, 05:27 PM
My dealership has informed me that there is one slot open to order an Individual GC and I decided to take that slot. The thing is I don't know which color to pick , I was going to pick frozen bronze but found out that 2 people already ordered that color so now I'm not sure it I want it or should I pick another color. I have checked all the available colors and I like them all.

Any suggestions?

P.S
My current car is a vermilion red 640i.

wessew
04-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Well, if you want to go lighter I would go Moonstone Metallic. And if you wanted to go darker, I would consider Tanzanite Blue. My personal favorite would be Moonstone is you are at all concerned about sun and hiding dirt. I also think it shows the character lines well. But in the end it is personal preference!

WhyGeeGee
04-22-2012, 12:51 AM
I have been in love with moonstone for quiet some time now and since I live in a country where it's always hot and dusty and moonstone would be the perfect choice but then I saw Ruby Black and fell in love with it.

So now I'm debating between Ruby Black, Frozen Bronze , Frozen Silver and Citirn Black.

Stealth.Pilot
04-22-2012, 08:31 PM
If you are going Individual, Ruby Black is good. You may also want to consider Velvet Blue. I think Velvet Blue with Chanpagne leather would be fantastic.

Stealth.Pilot
04-22-2012, 08:32 PM
I have been in love with moonstone for quiet some time now and since I live in a country where it's always hot and dusty and moonstone would be the perfect choice but then I saw Ruby Black and fell in love with it.

So now I'm debating between Ruby Black, Frozen Bronze , Frozen Silver and Citirn Black.

Out of this selection, Ruby Black, then Frozen Bronze.

With Ruby Black, pair it with Champagne leather. with Frozen Bronze, go for Ivory.

WhyGeeGee
04-25-2012, 11:46 PM
I have settled on Frozen Bronze exterior with Vermilion Red Napa leather for the interior. I didn't go with Ivory White since my 640i has that interior and I wanted something different.

Stealth.Pilot
04-28-2012, 10:11 PM
I have settled on Frozen Bronze exterior with Vermilion Red Napa leather for the interior. I didn't go with Ivory White since my 640i has that interior and I wanted something different.

Not sure I like that contrast. I would imagine that the brown or champagne leather interiors would go better with a bronze car.

WhyGeeGee
04-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Not sure I like that contrast. I would imagine that the brown or champagne leather interiors would go better with a bronze car.

It will look like this:

Russ650i
05-06-2012, 05:24 PM
I have the Tanzanite Blue on my 650i, very unique.
Here are a couple photo's. On a cloudy day it is black, on a sunny day very cool blue.

WhyGeeGee
05-06-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm considering changing my order from frozen bronze to tanzanite blue since in my country almost every car has a matte finish which made me think that it will stop being unique very soon while the tanzanite blue will stay unique.

These pictures makes me want it even more :cry: