PDA

View Full Version : Radio/Phone stopped working in '04 x5 4.4

Love530
06-03-2004, 06:24 AM
Yesterday, my radio and phone stopped working altogther. The Sat Nav still works and I can see the displays for both the phone and radio, but get no sound. Anyone with similar issues?

juniorlaw
06-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Last week my radio went out, but nav still worked. I brought it in today and was told that the radio was defective, but they could not fix it because the part is on back order. They stated there is not a radio in the country and it may take a few weeks to get in. This car has alot of problems.

jklevine
06-17-2004, 10:20 PM
Last week my radio went out, but nav still worked. I brought it in today and was told that the radio was defective, but they could not fix it because the part is on back order. They stated there is not a radio in the country and it may take a few weeks to get in. This car has alot of problems.
Was it the premium radio or the regular one? Also I would tell your dealer thats some BS cause the X5 is made in the US and there are no probloems meeting delivery dates. In fact my dealer is going to order us a car now and it will be delivered in the 2nd week of July. I would tell them you want the radio or write to BMW NA.
Aside from that how is your car?