PDA

View Full Version : BIG SALE on Parts ( Cleaning out my storage )11/12/15

PAPER
06-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Today 11/12/15
I started to Clean out my storage to down size to a smaller unit & I have a lot of parts for sale .
Ask units 3 ( facelift & Prefacekift ), L7 Amp , DVD Navi03 units 2 , AT Tuners already modded ,
OEM BMW Ipod kits ( 3 ) ,wood trim , center wood drawers , center console top , bottom ,
A/C Controls (Facelift & Prefacelift) , Idrive Knobs ( facelift & Prefacelift)
Rear tables pulled from individual model , rear tail lights & lots lots more ...
to much to list . Look at some of the pics in this topic for some of the stuff I have
( I will be taking some new pics & posting them up in the next day or so ...

Make me a reasonable offer on anything your interested in .
Plus if your local you can pick item up ...

PAPER
06-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Bimmer App

PAPER
06-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Oops forgot.the pics LoL

PAPER
06-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Ok I figured I would post up some other stuff I have for sale.

PAPER
06-29-2012, 11:36 PM
I have 04 & 06 parts just hit me up

CD Changer from an 04
CD Changer from an 06
( MISSING FRONT DOOR PART , BUT YOU CAN USE THE 1 FROM YOUR CAR IF YOUR UPGRADING FOR MP3 PLAYBACK )
DVD NAVI FROM THE DEALER BOUGHT NEW 2 YEARS AGO
SOLD ASK UNIT FROM 04
MMI FROM 04
MMI FROM 06
REAR TAIL LIGHTS FROM 04
A TUNER FROM AN 04 ( & IT ALREADY HAS THE TUNER MOD )
2 SETS OF WOOD DRAWERS FROM 04
IDRIVE KNOB FROM 04
IDRIVE KNOB FROM 06
CENTER CONSOLE PARTS FROM 04
REAR SPORT BUMPER TRIM WITH PDC SENSOR HOLES FROM AN 08
LIGHT SWITCH FROM 04
LIGHT SWITCH FROM 06
REAR TRUNK PLASTIC FROM 04
REAR LIGHTER PLUGS WITH PLASTIC HOLDER FROM 06
A/C CONTROLS FROM 04
A/C CONTROLS FROM 06
2 PHONE KEY PADS FROM 04

OBO

PAPER
07-08-2012, 06:48 PM
I have 04 & 06 parts just hit me up
ANY SHIPPING TO CANADA OR OUT OF THE U.S. WILL BE MORE .

CD Changer from an 04
CD Changer from an 06
( MISSING FRONT DOOR PART , BUT YOU CAN USE THE 1 FROM YOUR CAR IF YOUR UPGRADING FOR MP3 PLAYBACK )
DVD NAVI FROM THE DEALER BOUGHT NEW 2 YEARS AGO
ASK UNIT FROM 04 SOLD
or picked up
MMI FROM 04
MMI FROM 06 SOLD
REAR TAIL LIGHTS FROM 04
A TUNER FROM AN 04 ( & IT ALREADY HAS THE TUNER MOD )
2 SETS OF WOOD DRAWERS FROM 04
IDRIVE KNOB FROM 04
IDRIVE KNOB FROM 06 SOLD
CENTER CONSOLE PARTS FROM 04
REAR SPORT BUMPER TRIM WITH PDC SENSOR HOLES FROM AN 08
LIGHT SWITCH FROM 04
LIGHT SWITCH FROM 06 SOLD
REAR TRUNK PLASTIC FROM 04
REAR LIGHTER PLUGS WITH PLASTIC HOLDER FROM 06
A/C CONTROLS FROM 04
A/C CONTROLS FROM 06 SOLD
2 PHONE KEY PADS FROM 04

PAPER
08-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Ok today I have out of a 2008

MMI SCREEN = sold
ASK UNIT
WHOLE CENTER CONSOLE
NAVI 3 UNIT ( ALSO HAVE A NAVI 02 UNIT FROM AN 05 )
LOGIC 7
TCU BLUETOOTH
A/C CONTROLS
LIGHT SWITCH CONTROLS = sold
CD CHANGER
2 I-DRIVE KNOBS

Let me know if anyone is interested in these parts .

if you are local I will also install & code them to your car .

PAPER
11-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Today 11/12/15
I started to Clean out my storage to down size to a smaller unit & I have a lot of parts for sale .
Ask units 3 ( facelift & Prefacekift ), L7 Amp , DVD Navi03 units 2 , AT Tuners already modded ,
OEM BMW Ipod kits ( 3 ) ,wood trim , center wood drawers , center console top , bottom ,
Rear tables pulled from individual model , rear tail lights & lots lots more ...
to much to list . Look at some of the pics in this topic for some of the stuff I have
( They are old pics But I still have a lot of those parts & other parts )
Just ask me for whatever part your looking for & if I have it I will take a pic & post it ...

Rookie2008
11-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Today 11/12/15
( They are old pics But I still have a lot of those parts & other parts )
Just ask me for whatever part your looking for & if I have it I will take a pic & post it ...

Hey Papers! What color are the rear tables? Do you have pic? I can't seem to see what they look like. Thanks.

PAPER
11-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Hey Papers! What color are the rear tables? Do you have pic? I can't seem to see what they look like. Thanks.

Wood & like a cream yellow color .
They are the 1's that bolt to the back of the seat .
here is a pic of front & back .

Rookie2008
11-12-2015, 08:21 PM
OK Thanks. Let me do some research on how exactly do they bolt on. I'm assuming those came out of one with the lighter color interior... I will have a look. Thanks again.

PAPER
11-12-2015, 08:25 PM
OK Thanks. Let me do some research on how exactly do they bolt on. I'm assuming those came out of one with the lighter color interior... I will have a look. Thanks again.

It was 4 small screws that screwed right into
the back of the front driver & passenger seat .
The tables folded up against the seat & folded
down when you wanted to use them .

ranger530i
11-17-2015, 08:39 AM
Would I be able to get the CD changer for 100? Mine is currently stuck and is constantly trying to eject itself, but I have AUX so it doesent effect me much. I saw your sale and figured now would be a good time to replace it lol
Also on the tailights how does 350 sound?

PAPER
11-17-2015, 09:48 AM
Would I be able to get the CD changer for 100? Mine is currently stuck and is constantly trying to eject itself, but I have AUX so it doesent effect me much. I saw your sale and figured now would be a good time to replace it lol
Also on the tailights how does 350 sound?

Yes I'll do $100 for the changer & $350 for
the tail lights , as long as you buy both ...

ranger530i
11-17-2015, 03:14 PM
Sounds good to me! Do you accept paypal?

PAPER
11-17-2015, 05:03 PM
Sounds good to me! Do you accept paypal?

Yes I do ...

novabagzy
11-18-2015, 05:12 AM
Ok so I don't know if you can answer this or not but I'll give it a shot... I've been doing research on the forum and still am not 100% what my problem is. I have an '08 and my driver front speaker sounds like it is crackling when songs with heaver bass play. All in all the bass in the car sucks but the drive front speaker is the one giving me problems. If what I found is true that would be the L7 AMP...?

PAPER
11-18-2015, 07:50 AM
Ok so I don't know if you can answer this or not but I'll give it a shot... I've been doing research on the forum and still am not 100% what my problem is. I have an '08 and my driver front speaker sounds like it is crackling when songs with heaver bass play. All in all the bass in the car sucks but the drive front speaker is the one giving me problems. If what I found is true that would be the L7 AMP...?

Why would you come in this topic
With your question ???
This topic has nothing to do with your
Problem !!!

But to answer you No you are wrong .
The Ask unit is what controls that front
Speaker .

novabagzy
11-18-2015, 08:13 AM
Well let me see here maybe because your selling speaker components... That's just me guessing though so I can't be certain.

ranger530i
11-18-2015, 10:28 PM
Whats your paypal account?

roberth58
11-19-2015, 10:43 PM
As a newbie, please help me out. I am trying to figure out why most of the listed prices are so high. An 06 light switch for $200 when you get get them any day on ebay for $40. Are the parts for sale just badly described and theres actually more included, or are the parts new? PAPER seems to be very well respected on this board and I'm sure I'm missing something.

PAPER
11-19-2015, 10:58 PM
As a newbie, please help me out. I am trying to figure out why most of the listed prices are so high. An 06 light switch for $200 when you get get them any day on ebay for $40. Are the parts for sale just badly described and theres actually more included, or are the parts new? PAPER seems to be very well respected on this board and I'm sure I'm missing something.

Those price's are 3 years old ( look at the date of the post )
as for $45. On Ebay for an 06 up . Well maybe buy it from there ,
cause I wont be selling it for that low ...

roberth58
11-20-2015, 06:00 AM
thanks, I didn't notice that the thread started 3 years ago, now the prices make a lot more sense.

Tom lee
11-20-2015, 11:55 PM
Dear paper, do u still have all the e65stuf. I am very interested to buy from u. I am tom from malaysia . you can also email me. tomlee18181888 @gmail.com. tq