PDA

View Full Version : a few things....

7Rage
06-12-2012, 07:16 PM
:cry:My car is under the ultimate care warranty... and I was told that brakes and oil were covered.. wanted to make sure of this oil I kow but brakes I would like to be sure of what about tranny fliuid... will they flush under the warranty...? what about air filters
(cabin and engine)...?

also I need a new key... Crazy Exwife stabbe my key with a phillips head screwdriver....
now the unlock button is depressed and has drained the battery and none of the other buttons are functioning... so in the mean time i will be undoing the broken button, but I was wondering abotu the key.. how much is it usually.. its laser cut so i was wondering if i could get another fob programmed and use my key, but I dont know if there is a transponder in the key itself and if that needs to pair up with the car of the fob...

also I hit a curb and dented my bumper:cry:.. the car was so cleeeean... so i have pulled it out and put come touch up paint and it is concealed, but I think I want a new bumper but maybe in a few months... I have browsed the net but have only come across very few... I want something a bit more agreesive looking but that is cut really well as to prevent misalignments and gaps, you know, high quality...

samadkins29
06-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Tranny fluid prolly wont be covered as it doesn't ever get "changed" (lifetime). But you can have a shop do it around 100,000k miles or so. For the filters, they may cover those, but you can get all of them for like $40 (complete set).

I was quoted "$200" per key last time I checked.